The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gtarman

BRISBANE MEET THIS SUNDAY (Oct 14th)

Hey guys.

Just throwing this up as a reminder and for anybody who doesn't know yet - we're having a meet at Mt. Coot-Tha again this Sunday, being the second Sunday of the month and all. All are welcome, more the merrier etc haha. Don't be shy or feel like you'll be an outsider. Nothing cliquey about it :)

Location will be the same as last time we were up there - Simpson Falls picnic ground at Mount Coot-Tha, at 1pm on Sunday (directions here). I might get there a bit early to help Big Red get set up - he's also the guy to PM if you need to organize a lift I believe (bigred82).

I've still got plenty of left over balloons, so we'll try and tie some to a tree again to make us easy to spot for any newcomers. Look for green balloons this time!

Bring along some seeds, plants and other miscellaneous goodies to pass around and trade if you can...not to worry if you can't though. Food and beverages are also smiled upon haha. See y'all there!

Edited by gtarman

and would encourage people to bring stuff to trade and we will be putting on a bbq so bring some salad snags hope everyone can make it this time

please pm me if you need a lift

Far out I wish I lived somewhere with meetings. These sound like so much fun.

we need numbers to make this work guys just to make you guys mouth water im making a pizza and birining a bbq

Edited by bigred82

Bumpitty Bumpitty!

It's the weekend! Meet is day after tomorrow - who's ready to rock their inner plant nerds?

We got BR, Johnny and me on here for shizzle. I think TI is prolly coming, and domide, nothink maybe.. who's on board the good ship ethnobotany?

@TI, I think there's a few coming who just aren't on atm or haven't seen this. But I could be wrong. I might PM a few people later on

Still, that's at least 6 of us confirmed. I've also got a fair few seed-goodies to pass around again B)

Edited by gtarman

I'm coming!

Just to emphasize gtarman's original words to newcomers - don't be shy or feel like you'll be an outsider.

I'll see you guys tomorrow..

I'll be there for sure

Is anyone bringing printz or is it just seeds for trading?

i have no car today mine is getting fixed might nit make it

Woot meet day haha. Shortly: I dunno if anybody will have prints, but there will definitely be heaps of seeds, probably a few cuttings, maybe a plant or two as well.

See y'all soon!

same time next month and next time we will be doing presentation on the famous pf tek. it was a lovely day next time we will be at another park

called silky road park. we will be kicking off a 12 any one need a lift pm me

great meet everyone the next one is on the 11 of November at mount cootha thanks for all the members for there support

cheers bigred

ps felt bad about stirring that guy up over the turkey but cruelty to animals is not a joke