The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

Best Bath Salts story yet

This one is a month old, but I don't think I saw it on here yet. Best bath salts story so far, I think.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4521958/Salesman-died-after-bath-salts-sex-game.html

• Like 1

lol, i love cam4

I would have said that was an odd story but then I noticed that MDPV was involved which kind of makes doing online chat while wearing a rubber suit and gas mask par for the course.

Meanwhile, it's good to see that the media is doing its part to lessen confusion and increase awareness about what is actually contained in some of these so-called 'legal highs'... NOT!

According to the article: "bath salt" is the name of a drug, which is also known as 'sextacy' and as "legal high".

I guess "methylenedioxypyrovalerone" isn't quite as catchy or useful for spreading of misinformation :blink:

I guess "methylenedioxypyrovalerone" isn't quite as catchy or useful for spreading of misinformation :blink:

mm, a good point raised. i wonder how many kids are huffing lines of actual bath salts from their mothers bathroom in an attempt to get high, poor little sods (or, suds, should i say)

• Like 4

lol, you linked from the sun.

it all makes sense now.

I wonder what he sold.

Always love the comments best. This one is from cipher

Why take drugs that you have no knowledge of, i don't condone class a drug use but at least you know what the effects are and how it will affect you, although amazingly you still read about people taking speedballs and doing similar things, i've kind of forgot my point now erm don't use drugs in sex games, got there eventually.
  • Like 1

The inquest heard telephone salesman Paul, of Cardiff Bay, died of sudden unexplained death after taking methylenedioxypyrovalerone - the chemical name for bath salts.

Haha hillarious. Goes to show what you get when a journalists research extends only to what they can read in the brief descriptions on the first page of google.