The Corroboree
fydesvindico

200th post giveaway

so yep, it's taken a while but i'm finally at my 200th post and I feel the need to give something back to the community!

you guys here are some of the most generous people i've ever come across, so it's only fair that I give something back :)

I've not much to give away after leaving all my babies in Aus, so hopefully by my 300th post i'll have a bit more to share around again!

anyways, i've got some of the following spare seed to give away:

1x Impomoea Tricolour (heavenly blue) 15 seeds

1x Squash (Vegetable Spaghetti) 10 seeds < these are awesome!

1x Bhut Jolokia chilli 5 seeds

3x Mixed Tricho seeds 15-20 per pack <some real weird crosses thanks to bogfrog!

1 pack per person, AUS and NZ members only! post what you want, then send me a PM with your address. should have em out by next thurs.

My only condition is that you recommend me a good book to read! :lol:

Peace!

fyde.

Edited by fydesvindico
  • Like 3

1 x mixed tricho seed please and thankyou

Book: Collapse by jared diamond

• Like 1

Ill grab a mixed trich seed Fydes

Keen as... Ill pm ya now

( and i recommend reading marching powder )

Edited by tipz

I would love one of the mixed tricho seed packs. The book I would like to suggest isMycelium Running by Paul Stamets.

Thanks

i would like the chilles :) will PM thanks a lot

edit: actualy just spotted you are in NZ, not sure if they are allowed to be sent here. if it turns out they are i would like them but if not a NZ member can :)

Edited by dionysus

cheers for the book recommendations guys!

dionysus i've never had problems sending seed to NZ from aus, and I've received seed from NZ members whilst living in aus with no problems either... I'm sure it'll be fine :)

• Like 1

I would be grateful for the Ipomea tricolor please :)

Book - 'Krishna in the Sky with Diamonds: The Bhagavad Gita as Psychedelic Guide' by Scott Teitsworth

oh i missed that last sentance lol sorry :(

i recommend "Signaller Johnstone's Secret War' by peter pinney, for something very different to what i gather else will be recommended :) . it is an australian soldier (signaller > rifleman > commando) from world war 2's illegally kept diaries from the period. full of awful stuff, but super interesting i found. peter pinney seems to have been a pretty clever guy and very well written, i often wonder what he would have written about had he never been enlisted, or wheather it would have been as interesting (his later works were still good, but influenced by his earlier life :) )

heres a link to a family-maintained website with some information about him and his books http://www.dustonmyshoes.com/Peter.html