The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamison Schuetz

psilocybe mexicana prints for sale

Just thought I'd clear up something. The print wasn't printed on a paper towel, it was printed on paper but some members joked that it looked like used toilet paper and that's where I think the whole thought of the paper towel came from.

To be honest i had forgotten about the thread every six months rule. If i had remembered, i would have deleted this thread immediately. There is not flashing reminder that a thread has been posted outside of an agreement.

Its not that of a big deal anyway, Hillbilly. Your not Jamisons personal moderator and if he fails to follow a simple rule like using one Thread for all of his sales, its not your fault. From now on, you can just move Jamisons new threads into One. If you should encounter technical difficulties while moving em, just let me know and i´ll be happy to help you. You can either open up a new one, write a disclaimer and move all future posts in there or pick a random Thread from him, rename it and move everything there. Your choice.

I think the job of a moderator is to do exactly that, moderate. This does not mean that we are here to stifle or remove members just because they do not get along with the majority. Everyone should have their say, within reason. We must try and see both sides and try to keep the peace as best as possible no matter what our personal feelings are.

yeah, nice statement, Hippie. In case you missed the crux of it all. there's a US based guy who contributes 'sweet fuck all' to the community, and has a crack at selling magic prints in a predominatley Aussie forum. This very thread is already an instigator for law-breaking (I refer to the fsr advice). JS's threads always work towards a thwarting of the law, regadring Aussie dudes getting imported prints.

another baiting post from psylo? Im shocked LOL

oh bite me. I can offer an opinion a much as anyone else. Stop twisting matters into yet another bullyfest against Psylo, you are above that BS, Hillbilly.

get over yourself ^

Just thought I'd clear up something. The print wasn't printed on a paper towel, it was printed on paper but some members joked that it looked like used toilet paper and that's where I think the whole thought of the paper towel came from.

Most importantly -- are talking 2 or 3 ply here?

oh sure, brown "spores" on toilet paper :rolleyes:

Most importantly -- are talking 2 or 3 ply here?

Neither, the dreaded 1 ply. Watch your fingers!

I posted it a few hours before the site had that big downer and so it the post was lost but without further ado I bring to you;

img0640v.jpg

Now Jamison, what is it that you question about this photo?

Crikey, is there bird shit on the right hand side?

Are you talking about the long tubeish looking thing? If so I have no idea what it is. It looks like there may have been a mushroom on it at one time but it is equally as likely that it is a print of a shit covered asshole, a very exotic strain. Oh and did I mention how well it flushes?

your supposed to flush it not post it :wink: that has to be one of the most dodgy prints i have seen. was it a wild strain, was it done in aseptic conditions

looks to be a half assed job i would be super anal when making a slide

Hahahahhaaha WORST PRINT EVER

So Jamison

Please explain???????

Cos all I get from this is

You either have no knowledge of mushrooms at all or you were just straight up tryin to rip people off

That print is an absolute joke

that picture of a print was a psilocybe cyanescens mushroom printed on artwork drawing paper. it seems i must have left a little bit of the mushroom on the print, is what the cylinder piece of it was just some of the mushroom that i left on the print. ITS NOT toilet paper or shit on the print or anything bad on the print. anyway, my prints are clean and sterile printed the same way as all the major suppliers like sporeworks and thehawkseye on plain white paper, i even used to be a supplier myself at jamison ethnobotanicals. so have a great day.

and I hope you have a great day just as dandy Jamison.....

I am glad for one to know you "used" to be a supplier.

i call bullshit...

...smeared on the paper that is

That print is ANYTHING but clean

yeah i dont agree with you calling that a bad print, *moderator edit, removed offensive name calling*

peace,

jamison

Haha wat a joke Jamison honestly

I have sold a few prints around here and I'm fairly new at doing so

And even I think that print is ridiculous just because you had a shitty website doesn't make you some great supplier

You clearly have no fukin idea wat your doing

A print should never have pieces of mushroom left on it that's just asking for contams

Paper is also one of the worst things to use to put a print on I don't care if spore works or some crap does it

It's fukin unprofessional

Your print literally looks like shit you yourself are a joke a complete amateur could get a cleaner print than that

And oddly for a supposed psilocybe print why is it brown?

and i find it incredibly funny how it took you 2 weeks to come up with a dumbassed answer like that

I think it's clear to everyone now not to buy anything from you so rant over from me

Good luck sellin anything cos it ain't gonna happen around here

Jameson, there will be no offensive name calling on this forum.

Everyone please keep it civil and factual!

If anyone has any feedback on jamesons trades it really would be better in his trade reputation thread, that is what they are for!

I think this thread has degenerated enough and will be moved to bitches and gripes.

if i bought a print for that amount of money i would expect it to look more like this which is a P.Cyanscens print:

431476538-Spore_Print.jpg

That said i would also prefer it were printing on tin foil as there is a lower chance of contams - but id accept the above print

Comparing this print to the print supplied to the forum member here makes me think that the supplied print might not have been P.Cyan at all.

It is a possibility that the print is actually Galerina which looks similar to P.Cyan yet has a brown coloured spore print much like the print in the picture supplied by the forum user here. For the record however i will admit i am no mushroom identification expert.

ok ok ok ok lets all calm down simply lets have a standard on sab like horticultural groups do. if we post teks on the best method and one of those edible or medicinal prints can be sent to a member with a microscope to check for contams we could start a grade peoples ability and how good there spores and prints are and once you become trusted you wont need to go through these checks but prints have to be contam free p cube and p cyan should be done on foil or glad bag tek not art paper thats way outdated unless your old school and you have mastered that tek

any stop rambling on

prints must be contam free no excuses

peace bigred

Jamison Schuetz

I did send you a freebie T.pasacana. But I shouldn't have. I regret it now