The Corroboree
nitrogen

Nitrogen´s Connoisseur hybrids - pics and seed giveaway

Woot woot!!

i think like everybody else i dream often of your crosses.

I would also be very honored to give them a go mate.

Cheers b

• Like 3

I was hoping to see Psycho0 x N1 pics from the 2012 connoisseur hybrids but they have not materialized

Nitro, I am in the middle of repotting a whole bunch of seedlings from your 2012 seeds. And I think that one too. Will post pics soon. Had a lot to repot so I am a bit late.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Ummmmm my heart has also skipped a beat seeing this. If there's enough please please please count me in this time :o:wub:

These plants have bought joy into the lives of so many.. It's something very special you are doing Nitrogen.

I've got some psycho0 x n1, will post pics asap, they are pretty little being hard grown but still very lovely.

.... Bless your heart nitrogen you are too good.

• Like 4

As usual some awesome crosses great work nitrogen :)

Awesome finally !! I actually just cant believe it! amazing! Please let forth your bounty upon us so that we may go forth and sew the seeds of awesomeness and bringeth unto the world the most bodacious seedlings that have ever been seen!

Edited by NightBreed

I didn't notice the title of this thread when I clicked it, then had to do a double take once it opened. Glad your kiddos have been happy at Zellys Boarding School. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of these!

:P

Yah Zelly and a couple other friends of mine have been very helpful these past couple years - I'm at the beginning of a second career and have yet to generate financial abundance thereby - so for now many of my plants are at friends' places till I get myself into a house of my own. They love it at Zelly's though, that is for sure - the man has a serious green thumb and has rehab'd multiple cacti of mine that were rootbound or otherwise needing TLC..

The hybrids I made this year were all from the plants that I have at my current residence though - I kept some to stay with me, even though I know they won't grow much in these conditions.. Zelly got some Lumberjackus and Psycho0 pollen from me this year, and the Huarazensis cross listed above is from pollen from his clone, not mine - my Huarazensis has not flowered this year this far. So yes indeed, more hybrids in progress here in the SW USA..

Edited by nitrogen
  • Like 7

Man, your contribution to the cactus community is invaluable.

Cheers my brother.

• Like 2

Holyyyyyyyyyyyy sheeeeetttt!!!!

Nitro your bloody awesome dude. Kinda like the mad scientist of the freaky cacti world :)

Would love a couple of magic beans if you can spare some mate.

Here's my funky ones from the 2012 batch. Only a little over a year old now. Few more on the way showing potential too.

IMG 0731

IMG 0730

IMG 0729

• Like 5

I would love to be able to grow some of your seeds, Nitrogen! I have looked on in jealousy to all the other peoples plants they grew from your last lot. :worship:

I have sent you a PM. More than happy to send you some of my seeds in return too. :lol:

I have sent you a PM. More than happy to send you some of my seeds in return too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, LoL

awesome

this is one of yours tpm x psychoO

11902329_1628505547403675_84307760587177

• Like 5

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, LoL

post-13830-0-66707100-1439718909_thumb.j

I have done multiple giveaways here and also on facebook. Have traded with numerous other growers for their seeds here and on FB too and have never had a problem or not come through on a trade, what gives?

[edit] - on second thoughts, if you have an issue with me I'd prefer you took it to my trade rep thread or PM rather than on Nitrogen's thread.

post-13830-0-66707100-1439718909_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-66707100-1439718909_thumb.jpg

Edited by zed240

attachicon.gifzelly quote.JPG

I have done multiple giveaways here and also on facebook. Have traded with numerous other growers for their seeds here and on FB too and have never had a problem or not come through on a trade, what gives?

[edit] - on second thoughts, if you have an issue with me I'd prefer you took it to my trade rep thread or PM rather than on Nitrogen's thread.

I don't think he was having a go at you man.

I took that he was implying that it sounds like the seeds you were referring to are of a sexual nature.

I got quite a chuckle out of it myself. :)

[edit: sorry, guess I misunderstood. I'll just stay out of it next time.]

Edited by Psyentist

i got all these from Getafix, reckon you should send him LOTSA seeds :)

20KgiuRl.jpg

Psycho0 x N1

khAC1L0l.jpg

• Like 12

Oh man! I start salivating heavily at the site of seedlings from the last seed giveaway.... :worship::worship::worship:

So wish I could grow some of these babies!

Will do disgraceful things to get my hands on any of these seeds..... :wink: