The Corroboree
Hellonasty

Catha Seed Available Soon - Planthelper's cross

Hi all,

I will have a fair amount of seed of the Planthelper Catha available soon. pods just starting to ripen now, ready in a few weeks.

post your interest here, first in will get the seeds, I think a price of $5 for 20 seeds is reasonable ?

Anyone who has traded with me in the past can have a few free seeds just pay the post and PM me.

HN

• Like 3

shweeeeet, count me as no. 1

cheers,

p.s. ar these hard to grow from seed?

I would love 2 packs of these's if i can.

Thanks for sharing hellonasty

interested in 1 pack, cheers.

Consider me interested, verrrry interested

mate count me in! fucken oath my khat plant died. when i heard about it i was devastated. still got the base of it poking out of its old hangin hanging in hope it will come back alive from the root system. 2 packs

Would love a pack! PM'd

I would really love the chance to grow one of these, if there is still some available colour me extremely interested :)

Thatnks Dude. I'm keen for 1 or 2 packs if any are still left.

I should have enough for everyone so far. I will ask for addresses and payment once I harvest the seed.

More people may post but I cannot guarantee I will have enough. Sorry.

great news!

this will be interressting, regarding with what features those seedlings will come up.

can you give us more info, about if it's self pollinated seed, or there was a chance that other pollen came in contact, with those anthers?

the price is cheap, go for it people! :P

• Like 1

PH; It would most definitely be self pollinated, I only have a few plants and they are all clones from the original plant you sent me.

As I said in the original post it will still be a few weeks I just wasn't sure if the interest was still there apparently it is :)

I will update this post when they are ready and send a PM to all the people who got them.

HN

I know I'm at the bottom of the list, but if theirs any remaining I would be very grateful :lol: .

Cheers

jox

I know I'm at the bottom of the list, but if theirs any remaining I would be very grateful :lol: .

Cheers

jox

If theres none left you can take one of mine.

I was a little greedy asking for two

• Like 1

Likewise if there's anymore available I'd love 1 pack. :)

2 packs if possible please :D:D

REALLY wanna see the phenotypes made from the seeds!!!! Previous ones i have raised had different coloured stems (but died when I went to uni :()

2 packs if possible please :D:D

REALLY wanna see the phenotypes made from the seeds!!!! Previous ones i have raised had different coloured stems (but died when I went to uni :()

icecube, that happend probably with the ph seeds you got of me, or not?

they were open pollinated, and not selfed, as hellonasties seeds in this thread.

it's a pitty you lost thos plants, because some of them turned red and narrowleaved!!

i never managed to produce self pollinated ph seeds, so this seed offered in this thread is quite special, and i'm eager, like most of us, to find out, what will pop up. i used to understand mendel, much better in my youth, than now, but i'm sure, that if again red stemed/veined plants turn up, it means, vw or nl, has dormant red genes. my head got severly concusioned far too many times, thats why, i guess, mendel is not my standard forte anymore, hehehe.