The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Looking for P.viridis

Hey all,

As the title says, I'm keen to get a couple of Psychotria viridis going this spring, & was wondering if anyone can help me out?

Leaf cuttings would be fine, I have a fare bit of cacti seed here if someone would like to trade.

Cheers

jox

I've got a a few shoots of the hybrid P.'Nexus' made by Herbalistics, I've found it to be much more hardy than my last P.viridis (which didn't last too long). I can send you a shoot once it warms up a bit if you like, I think they're up to the 3rd set of leaves now. They're really prolific via leaf cuttings, got 3 shoots from a single leaf.

• Like 1

Thanks heaps Argyreia, I look forward to getting that growing in my greenhouse.

I would still like to give growing P.viridis a go, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

jox

Hey man ive got one laying around that you can have!

Pm me, peace.

• Like 1

Hi Jox , been trying to pm you , but having mobile www connection problems . Several varieties , when weather warms up a bit - they copped a cold winter this year , but only one died off . PM me , for info . Tom

• Like 1

got somw Shipibo cuttings just starting out...Happy to do a trade once they're good to send

• Like 1

Hey jox I have some leaf that has sprouted plantlets. I can get you a couple little fellas. Will just have to pot them on. The plant originally comes from SAB.

• Like 2