The Corroboree
Bigred

brisbane meet 15 september

after the success of the last meet we will start holding them every 3rd Saturday of the month we will be having a agenda and people are encouraged to bring items to trade and also to bring literature on a subject a gold coin donation is not required but would help pay for food and drink we will be moving to a more private location will update the location

• Like 1

im thinking about in auchenflower ,there is a park near the river close to the train station and has barbies

so we will most likely have it there. I live close so i can set up would love some help if anyone has spare time

• Like 1

just on the day i should be right to get all the food drink and set up the spot but you never know :wink:

let me know if help is needed. i can be a little handy like that =)

im thinking about in auchenflower ,there is a park near the river close to the train station and has barbies

so we will most likely have it there. I live close so i can set up would love some help if anyone has spare time

sounds sweet, i will be there if i have to walk from the train station. Hopefully i can get someone from the area i know to pick me up. I will book my trains in advance so i cant run out of money. Will bring a suitcase for my 1 night stay, no clothes except for those used to wedge plants in place.

just on the day i should be right to get all the food drink and set up the spot but you never know :wink:

See what happens and how my ideas of a lift pan out but might even get there early via taxi or something.

the spot i was thinking of is about a five min walk from the train station but i can pick you up if you want thanks ghosty will let you know

I'll see how I go, but I can probably make it B)

I was thinking about this just the other day actually. I reckon maybe if we're doing it every month, that we should hold every second one down on the gold coast - there's a decent sized crew down there, and I'm sure a couple from Northern NSW would make the jump.

That way we bring a much larger community of people, and a much wider variety of knowledge (as well as plants/seeds/cuttings etc) to the table, which can only be a good thing.

lets just get a few brisbane meets under the belt then organise one were we could all get the train down or go in a fleet of cars or organize a overnighter we could camp down there or up here i have a few spots we could pull it off have a big bon fire even a doof

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 1

if vual makes a reappearance or if anybody is still in touch with him, he still has all of planthelper's donated plants to distribute among the brisbane members.

• Like 1

Keen as.... keep us informed on the location bigred. See y'all there!

if vual makes a reappearance or if anybody is still in touch with him, he still has all of planthelper's donated plants to distribute among the brisbane members.

what a wanker!

How many plants were sent out?

Might be able to make it, if not this one the next one is a done deal.

Alright Jonny, just for you I'll make 11% more effort.

I have to move house the day before so it will depend on whether I am conscious and still alive more than anything.

Just remember, I'm no mathlete though... hang on this isn't the maths forum... where am I?

what a wanker!

How many plants were sent out?

i should have said this but vual has "come and gone" a couple of times, and i don't think any meets actually went ahead (when he was with us) where he could have distributed the plants. i don't think he did us wrong on purpose, he just hasn't been on the forum for a couple of months and doesn't know about the meets.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31396&hl=vual&fromsearch=1

one trade not honoured after a year doesn't sound good, but the other comments imply he may have hit some kind of rough patch in life.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

well i hope everyone will bring lots of goodies to trade, I will be bringing bottles of my famous nutrient tea its full of goodness and plants love it

and the spot is great and will post directions closer to the date just in case we have to change locations. If any one needs a lift post it and we will

work to get you there and we will be having a door prize :wink: so everyone will win any way hope we get good numbers up

the meet will be held at moorlands park Auchenflower its about 400 mtrs from the train station and there is parking right next to it . just google moorlands park auchenflower its pretty easy to find . I will be there at twelve and we will be bringing a portable bbq i will also bring snags and salad it is close to the river to so the ferry just stops at the regatta witch is down the road . hope to see you all there will be having a lucky door prize and will be hoping people will bring things to trade

3 days to go

^_^

I am taking my kids down to the Gold Coast the following weekend so it wont be practical to make two trips on another note at risk of hijacking the thread any Gold Coast members interested i was thinking of having a little get together for a BBQ or something while i am down there. Wouldn't go as far as to call it an official meet but i will be having a BBQ with a few members from here and likeminded individuals anyways. Most likely in a private setting to keep the more sketchy minds at ease :)

I will assume another meet on the same wekeend the following month (13 october) and i will book my train tickets down next pay so i know i can go even if i am broke!

• Like 1

Am going to do my best to make it guys. Would be great to catch up with all from the last meet and cool to see some new faces. If any one is after a Cactus cuttings pm me as I will not be bringing any spare.

So yeah you can be arseholes but dont be strangers!