The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

Phleb Seed Giveaway Number 2

many thanks pd and bf! .. i will pm

That's borderline acceptable. You need to make PD's head swell when he next logs in. If you involve a breaking quote when you exclaim how awesome PD is I will give you some extra seeds.

Same goes for all the punters from here.

I just remembered the game I played last time and should have done something similar. I'll do it next giveaway.

Edited by Bread Filter
  • Like 1

I'll take a pack if there is still one left BF,

I bought some cactus of PD once top notch plants and he was a great guy to deal with

i think i've recieved some seed from you once BF, you and him are both awesome and rock!!!

I'll take a pack if there is still one left BF,

I bought some cactus of PD once top notch plants and he was a great guy to deal with

i think i've recieved some seed from you once BF, you and him are both awesome and rock!!!

No worries mate. Send me your details by PM.

Surely someone will step up to the challenge I set?

And thank you PD and you BF for sharing the love, Hugs all round!!

Regardless of whether or not there's any left 3 cheers for PD and BF, growing Phleb should be considered an honour by all :worship: Is there any left?

• Like 1

not interested. i got my own thing going on.

PD is pretty awesome though for sharing these around the community. so awesome it's like someone's taken out my brain and boiled it in like, boiling hot, like............. anthrax

best i can do :D i've only seen intermittent specks of breaking bad which proves how far beneath you i am breadfilter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G30gIjZWKk

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Regardless of whether or not there's any left 3 cheers for PD and BF, growing Phleb should be considered an honour by all :worship: Is there any left?

Yeah mate sure. Just send me your details in a PM.

Again guys - to be eligible for this giveaway you need to say thanks to PD in this thread for his generosity BEFORE you PM me your address asking for seeds.

It's really not that hard :BANGHEAD2:

it's something jesse said.

i'm just trying to fit in :P i spose i should try the seeds i acquired elsewhere before i go snapping up more

so do you just smoke the seeds like you would any other herb? i heard they contain 42 of the good stuff which is basically off the chart

Edited by ThunderIdeal

it's something jesse said.

Damn. How did I miss that.

First person to step up and take the Breaking Bad challenge is Thunderideal!

Send me through your details by PM and I'll get them in the post for you tomorrow.

i can see that my edits are fucking you right up :D

edit: everything you thought i said has had its meaning completely changed by untimely edits.

edit: or have they?

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

OMG is there still actually one left? I would be keen to try growing it if you think it will go okay in SA.

Yes, it is super generous of you and PD to give us all a chance to grow such a rare plant. I'll do my best to pass on the good times!

OMG is there still actually one left? I would be keen to try growing it if you think it will go okay in SA.

Yes, it is super generous of you and PD to give us all a chance to grow such a rare plant. I'll do my best to pass on the good times!

Yep. Your the lucky last. I am pulling the plug because people can't follow the simple instructions in the thread.

Send me your details in a PM and I'll get them in the post to you tomorrow.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG.

• Like 1

i wanna take pd on a mind safari.

hold his hand as we traverse the jungles of weed and cacti towers above us all.

I wanna see his tiny frame wilt before the gods that deserted the universe and joined hillsong.....to sing his praises from the gargantuan vines that intertwine our miserable, horrible lives.

If only i could become the coat that is laid out in the mud, before his blessed feet and swoon like a lovebird as he steps above and on my forehead.

eyeballs will POP

my tears will make his seeds swell and grow beyond and above the trellis of erotic chanting........................

only then will i bow my head and die with grace

and will my leaves to fall and be loved by all and then i shall be reborn.

• Like 1

rofl, i didn't think anybody could top therefore's post but then in walks the wildcard.

thanks PD :) let the phleb challenge begin

Oh ominous great ones of infinite. unfathomable generosity with big dicks, please bestoweth upon me your generous generousness, and I shall speak to all that will listen the grand tale of your generousnessness, oh Great and generous PD and your divine assistant BF, grant me this one wish, if it is so I will film myself drinking a can of vb

And pretend that it is not the most vile shit that mankind has created half arsedly.

• Like 1

Just received. Thank you again to both of you for your generosity. IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :worship: I feel honoured!

Edited by Mickodog

I also recieved mine today thank you BF and PD so much greatly appreciated and by the looks of it they're great quality seed,

I started sterilising pots and locating a source of decomposed granite in preperation also now have every thread with Phlebophylla as a tag bookmarked for refrence, I am really hoping to have a couple of them thrive.

Once again I thank you PD and Bread Filter for your kidness and generosity I am sure Karma will come around and reward you two for this

Oh ominous great ones of infinite. unfathomable generosity with big dicks, please bestoweth upon me your generous generousness, and I shall speak to all that will listen the grand tale of your generousnessness, oh Great and generous PD and your divine assistant BF, grant me this one wish, if it is so I will film myself drinking a can of vb

And pretend that it is not the most vile shit that mankind has created half arsedly.

The give away is all done but I am more than happy to send some to you if you like mate as you're such a cutie :)

Let me know.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words guys that are much appreciated but I am merely the distributor. Full props should go to PD when he comes back.

He is Heisenberg in this case. I am only Skinny Pete!

• Like 1