The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

wanted acacia /acuminata/obtusifolia/phlebophyla seeds

hi do have these seeds to spare i gave all my plants away when i moved and now want to start again ,can offer only $ atm cheers

Don't have those but there is some viable A. confusa here that I can put in the post for you tomorrow if you like with some other seeds to get you on your way.

Good to see you round, hope things are bright.

hi do have these seeds to spare i gave all my plants away when i moved and now want to start again ,can offer only $ atm cheers

I can send you some Phleb seeds for nothing if you like. Send me a PM and I'll hook you up and post them out for you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Ok. I just a got PM's from other members about these. I only have a small amount left that I was keeping to germinate myself and that were compensation from a previous trade.

I am happy to send them out for free to forum members though as my green thumb is not that good. I am sure you guys will do better than I will with them anyway.

To be eligible you need to NOT be one of the free loaders who took the seed from the last giveaway and didn't thank either myself or PD. You also have to post in the thread that "PD rocks" or something similar to thank him for his generosity.

Sorry for the thread hijack blowng. Not my intention. The last thing I want to do is piss anyone off. If a mod could please split this so that the OP gets the replies they deserve I'd appreciate it or I can start a new thread later.

Peace.

EDIT: I just started a new thread for my giveaway here:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33094

Edited by Bread Filter
  • Like 2

hey bℓσωηG if you want some good A. floribunda your welcome to em. PM if you want.

Edited by LokStok
  • Like 1

Its not much bℓσωηG, but I can send you a few acuminata and obtusifolia, you looked after me bro :wink:

PM me if you want a couple.

• Like 1

Ill send some phleb love over for ya bro.

• Like 1

Happy to send you some acuminata narrow and wide phyllode, small seed variety, and some burkittii. Ages unknown, but were all still plenty viable a few months ago.

• Like 1

thanks heaps for your generosity folks PM'd !

I got the small seed-variant via ebay (they were sent from Australia to Austria within one week ;-)

seeds (fresh):

256srxl.jpg

Edited by mindperformer