The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

5 x Trinidad Scorpion "Butch T" seeds to first poster...

:devil:

And we have a winner !!!! hehe. PM me your addy mate, i'll send them out.

To easy PMing now cheers heaps mate :) got some trinidad scorpion sauce ATM keen to see how much more potent the butch T's are :devil:

• Like 1

you know I met Butch t, he was a great guy he lives in Mississippi make a sauce called Zydico chili. His scorpion strain has been traded around the world and you know other than his name he never got a cent, weird hey. Not saying he should have just a strange situation, he gave it away to hobbiest on the site "the hot pepper". Top guy Nasty chilli. lol

you know I met Butch t, he was a great guy he lives in Mississippi make a sauce called Zydico chili. His scorpion strain has been traded around the world and you know other than his name he never got a cent, weird hey. Not saying he should have just a strange situation, he gave it away to hobbiest on the site "the hot pepper". Top guy Nasty chilli. lol

Cool. I didn't know that. The Chilli company told me that they developed it with the absolute legend Neil from the hippy seed company.

Is it really short for Butch Taylor like they said?

I know Neil I almost killed him with chilli at my 30th Birthday. And Marcel from the factory, he is awesome but a bullshitter. I gave Marcel his first taste of Bhut jolokia fresh when he was still using dried powder from India. I had a product called Quadrephenia which had Bhuts Trinidad scorpions Fatalis and 7 pods before they were growing the stuff 2008 /2009, I got my seeds from Butch Taylor. He is the man.

Thats some pics from 2009 Quadrephenia is the sauce with the wax top.

ANyway I got out of the industry, too much chest pounding. People didn't want flavour they wanted a weapon in a jar and I started getting worried about liability etc.

• Like 1

I know Neil I almost killed him with chilli at my 30th Birthday. And Marcel from the factory, he is awesome but a bullshitter. I gave Marcel his first taste of Bhut jolokia fresh when he was still using dried powder from India. I had a product called Quadrephenia which had Bhuts Trinidad scorpions Fatalis and 7 pods before they were growing the stuff 2008 /2009, I got my seeds from Butch Taylor. He is the man.

https://www.facebook...25834991&type=3

Thats some pics from 2009 Quadrephenia is the sauce with the wax top.

ANyway I got out of the industry, too much chest pounding. People didn't want flavour they wanted a weapon in a jar and I started getting worried about liability etc.

Wow. Thanks for the reply. Your well connected in the Chilli scene.

The Marcel guy you mentioned might have been the guy I spoke to at the Easter Show. He seemed to look like he was running the stall.

I hit up the Chilli factory trying to buy 500 Butch T seeds but they haven't got back to me. Neil's company made me an offer but I am waiting to see if I can get a cheaper price. if anyone has any they want to get rid of please let me know.

Thanks.

Matt.

why do you want 500? Marcel has a thick accent I think he's dutch it would have been him or his brother.

Edited by Stillman

If you want seeds go to the hot pepper forum and ask for tiger8

why do you want 500? Marcel has a thick accent I think he's dutch it would have been him or his brother.

I am a chilli freak and definitely not the guy who does things by halves :) Hit me up if you want some for nix. Together we can flood the country with nuclear pods!

If you want seeds go to the hot pepper forum and ask for tiger8

Thanks mate. Very much appreciated.

There's an awesome setup at one of the markets down here called Adelaide chilli source, they have a whole heap of chillifactory sauces got some "scorpion strike stupidly hot BBQ sauce" I think it's around 60% trinidad scorps, was stupid enough to try half a teaspoon as soon as I got home, was intense! Bottles lasted me over 3 months now only need a few drops on whatever you're making :)

Edited by Jonstn