The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet Celebrate Spring!!!!

Hey Crew,

Meet is on October 21st, bring a freebie for a newbie or a plant for trade/sale if you can.

Enter at gate C and we meet in or near the Teacoma pavilion. Meet starts around 12pm

Hope to see you all there!!!

Edited by sharxx101

YES!!!... I am there already :)

:)

Actually... That date ^ is the football grand final...not that i am into footy, but others may be doing the grand final day thing ?!

:)

• Like 1

lets make it a sunday sharxxie.

others have expressed their viva la spring meet to be a sunday.

suits us down to the ground brother:)

"you better you better you bet,

when i say that i love you, you better................... you better you better........ you bet"

x

Hey Ama and ED,

No problem I forgot about the GF being on that wkend. How about the 23rd? Or we can make it early October?

Edited by sharxx101

As always, i am super flexible... So what ever suits the majority.

You do have to attend this one, you know that, don't you sharx :) :)

Hey, I have to move again in the coming months (life of a renter, eh) and it seems that I won't be able to bring a lot of stuff with me, which makes me sad. But if I can give away some cacti to people and it makes them happy, then I may be less sad. Or possibly it won't make any difference. Who knows?

The point is, would it be (in)appropriate to bring some cactus cuttings and/or rooted cacti to a gathering?

I'm really dazed and confused about what we can and can't and shouldn't do or have these days, and I definitely don't want to somehow get myself or anyone into trouble. I have some t.pachanoi, t.peruvianus, and t.WTF is it? to share around to people who can give them a better home.

• Like 1

I would really like to make this meet. I'm missing being part of the SAB community. I'm still checking into the corroboree most days but with no internet at home at the moment and a bunch of other stuff that's only just started to settle down I haven't been posting much.

If it were the weekend of the 23rd September, I may not be able to make it cos of kid commitments - but one of the weekends either side would be great. If the 23rd suits everyone better, then so be it. Would be a bit sad to miss out though.

• Like 1

Hey, I have to move again in the coming months (life of a renter, eh) and it seems that I won't be able to bring a lot of stuff with me, which makes me sad. But if I can give away some cacti to people and it makes them happy, then I may be less sad. Or possibly it won't make any difference. Who knows?

The point is, would it be (in)appropriate to bring some cactus cuttings and/or rooted cacti to a gathering?

I'm really dazed and confused about what we can and can't and shouldn't do or have these days, and I definitely don't want to somehow get myself or anyone into trouble. I have some t.pachanoi, t.peruvianus, and t.WTF is it? to share around to people who can give them a better home.

Hey Halif,All good to bring cuttings for sale and giveaway mate, a few of us usually bring cuttings and plants to trade or giveaway so it is all good to bring what you can't take with you. I will have a fair few pedro pups etc to giveaway too.Hope to see you all at the meet. This maybe my last Melbourne meet as I am moving interstate by the end of the year. Might come down for the Summer meet as they are always awesome :)

How is Sunday October 14th for everyone is this a better date. Please post here if it better suits?

• Like 1

Definitely going to make it to this one :)

I'm flexible as can be, buuut wouldn't mind it being on the 23rd as it just a few days off my day of ze birth :P.

Also can't wait to put a few faces to some of the beautiful souls lurking the sab halls :wink:

Edited by Stath

Oct 14 is good. :)

Oct 14th works for me.

And thanks Sharxx for the answer about bringing stuff. I was going to put a message in the seed exchange area, but It'd be easier for to just bring stuff than try to figure out how to post chunky, spiky logs of cacti goodness all over the place. Just good confirm it's common practice.

Guess I'm a bit paranoid, what with Channel 7 and their hidden cameras out to save Australia from the most dangerous group (gang?) of people: plant lovers. :wink:

Ok, ima gon try get to this one. I was in melbs the weekend of the last meet but didnt know about it until I read about it the following monday. I was rather disappointed I missed out on ethdrftrs alluring gaze and wandering hands.

• Like 1

I am going to make it the 21st of October as I am going to Bali for a few weeks and will be back around the 19th if thats sweet with everyone. I have the travel bug atm and got cheap flights to Bali :)

• Like 1

Is this new date sweet with everyone?

im in

Edited by NegativeDave

Not good for me, unfortunately, but I'll see if I can swing something to be able to make it. Looking unlikely, though.

Bump!

OK. I've entered those details into my leather-bound planner with a fountain pen made of jade and ivory.

Hey guys, just somthing to think about, not a big deal but worthing bringing up. We are going to be running a workshop at the going abbotsford convent for the OOC tour on the 14th of Oct, good food, beer and ground there might be worth doing somthing there at the same time. Just a thought as other plant heads will also be in town. The main day i OOC day is the 13th in Melbourne, if you did not know about it have a look http://www.entheo.net/The

AAbbotsford Convent

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

sounds good, what sort of workshop?