The Corroboree
slayertat

Plants in Queensland?

last night on a current affair i saw bill pott's a high profile criminal lawyer, totally sell himself out

I personally seen him defend scum and make them sound like angels . But last night he whent

on reccord about saying how this pot dealing granny, was a menace to society. Fuck you bill pott's

your a prostitute. One day your the bikies lap dog, the next a current affair . What if that old lady had you

as her council, you would have sung her praises . Its criminal lawyers like you that make a mockery of what

is right and wrong . Sorry for the rant but this is what qld is like fucking backwards

• Like 3

I've got a beautiful Anhalonium lewinii amongst my Astrophytums.

Yes, its been years since I revised my personal plant logs, and in those years, botanists have reclassified and even renamed many of my plants......Im just not sure that anyone who isnt a botanist, could possibly be at fault if in the last 20 years, some of the plants in their gardens have been renamed and legally re-classified.

That is to say, "When I planted it, it was called by another name, and it was never legally restricted".

Wait...I'm confused. What plants are legal/illegal in Queensland?

• Like 1

last night on a current affair i saw bill pott's a high profile criminal lawyer, totally sell himself out

I personally seen him defend scum and make them sound like angels . But last night he whent

on reccord about saying how this pot dealing granny, was a menace to society. Fuck you bill pott's

your a prostitute. One day your the bikies lap dog, the next a current affair . What if that old lady had you

as her council, you would have sung her praises . Its criminal lawyers like you that make a mockery of what

is right and wrong . Sorry for the rant but this is what qld is like fucking backwards

Hey there big red, its not just qld altho Qld is probably the worst, its the whole system and by that i mean the whole system, /legal /social/ financial/ the whole system. It is all corrupt, and when the people allow it they are then corrupt. The ones

That stand up to it are pushed down and some end up doing things they wouldnt if they had the same corrupted minds of others, some do things thye wouldnt do if they had the same opportu ity as the corrupted, and some do things to survive. Does anyone have the right to rule others 'no', but the numbers all corrupt say yes and this alleviates the consequences of those that rule and makes us all slaves to the few in power. The only way out is for every one to reject all of it the powerful few vs the millions/ billions of individuals at the bottom. Society sings praise to people who make it who get rich, but these people are there through the suffering of many.