The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
∂an

ozora festival, hungary

any euro or travelling SAB'ers going to ozora? going to be awesome :)

Wow. Wish I was going. Looks incredible.

I'd do seriously deprave things to get to ozora festival haha. My ultimate thing to do before I die.

the festival was amazing, 50000 people in the searing hot hungarian sun for over a week of psychedelia. there was a great vibe for the first three or four days, then the police came and around 100 people were arrested. seeing the police marching up to the main stage while the crowd was going nuts to sensient was quite surreal.

these big festivals are great when everyone is smiling in the sun and having a good time, but then the mood gets a bit dark at night when the dark-psy starts and the zombies come out. the main stage at night time was something to behold, it looked like an alien spacecraft landing pad with the moon and stars shining above, and the bass was intense even 500m away.

not sure if I will go to such a big festival again, but glad I have experienced it. made me think how we can improve psychedelic gatherings such as these. i love electronic music, but I'm not sure having bass driven music playing the whole time is the best way to go about it. there needs to be a larger variety of music and activities at these festivals.

I made a gallery of some photos I took:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=569

• Like 5

I've seen some videos before and it looks amazing! The photos you took keep to that aswell!