The Corroboree
Chrissy Star

The unfoldment of an online ayahuasca ceremony - last month of 2014 (by Chinese New Year) - Welcome Year of the Horse

Just a note to all those who felt uncomfortable in this post:

...who felt uncomfortable about my stance on free communication - by that - I mean, those who felt I may cross some law lines and feared for the safety of themselves and others....well....I would advise you to stay well clear of me - I am illegal, always have been and always will be. It's just my natural independent free will that doesn't seem to recognise our society judicial laws themselves because they don't seem to fall within the realms of the natural respectful and common sense planetary laws which I appreciate. Yes, I said planetary - I am but 1 here on Earth, a living being - along with all the other individuals, groups, human species, plant kingdom, bacteriums, not yet discovered in our language and the beautiful protista. I must note the protista, who are commonly omitted for some very unnecessary reason (judging by the reality that many have never heard the word). Maybe they find loss of identity within human common knowledge because not much sense can be made of them when it comes to classification (ie. they clearly embrace diversity) - so I guess they just get omitted as if they do not exist (stupid & disrespectful in my eyes).....how typically human.

....to continue the rave....a good example of human ignorance is in a UNESCO/WWF guide on Ethnobotany - giving instructions on how to enter a community, identify a local resource (of botanical origin), create a "western" market for it and then manage it's cultivation (aka. called "conservation") using boundaries and binding agreements. The stance is that the resource is newly discovered. I hate to state the obvious - but the "laws" here are so insanely wrong and outright lying through the hilt it just astounds me (especially considering the "higher" powers are publishing and distributing this stuff)....I'll clarify for those who are confused....it is NOT a new market - it existed in the original community, the resource was used - to take over and dub it as "new" is actually "pirating". Also, to believe that the best option is to use the resource to the point that it has to be managed and "conserved" means you are taking more than is naturally offered and supported in the community and it's environmental surrounds - this is taking more than is rightful, mindless consumption leading to a tipping point and eventual extinction of the resource. To claim something of someone else's, use and abuse it until it no longer exists on planet Earth...that is not lawful to me. It's sick.

Ok, so now you see a simple example of why I have always been and always will be illegal?? Cause I care about reality more than anything else. So if it is going to benefit a community to communicate about something that is needed for higher consciousness and learning abilities - for the betterment of us all - I see this as being the right thing to do. So in an open community, public discussion forum - why shouldn't topics be discussed? If knowledge is not shared amongst peoples, how will we know anything greater than ourselves?

P.S. By the way, you won - I couldn't handle your discomfort, so I "cancelled" the post. Hopefully, you will stop emitting all the negative energy now. It's no good for you, you know - negativity. You really should attend to such bad habits at young adult years when you learn of their power, not wait till adulthood when responsibility is held before it is understood.

Oh, and because you obviously need it, I might add that your "protecting" is "honourable". You are a "decent" human being. We are all "lucky" to have you.

Note: I was not singling out any one person with "you". If it felt like it was directed at you, then it must apply, or you are paranoid. Take care, dear one.

So in an open community, public discussion forum - why shouldn't topics be discussed? If knowledge is not shared amongst peoples, how will we know anything greater than ourselves?

And if that discussion causes these forums to be shut down and its members arrested, what happens to that knowledge then? This is not senseless paranoia, it has happened to other sites before.

No one is asking for an end to discussion, simply that we respect the restrictions that this forum operates under. A little caution means that we and the Corroboree can continue in relative freedom. This place is an excellent resource and should be protected.

• Like 5

Since its cancelled then...its a different thread - If you think its about "winning", you concern me even more....

your little caveat notes don't wash....

....and its about how information is shared and how it is gathered

you didn't address this:

Well yeah, being called a dog (or rat if your american), to me - that's offensive.

I won't leave that alone...point out where thats at?

EDIT lol....ya child

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 1

Just a note to all those who felt uncomfortable in this post:

...who felt uncomfortable about my stance on free communication - by that - I mean, those who felt I may cross some law lines and feared for the safety of themselves and others....well....I would advise you to stay well clear of me - I am illegal,

You came here!

I do understand you wanting to find what your looking for & have no problem with that but you should think about the way you go about these things.

I was taught as a child to respect others. I think you need to look at the simple fact that your putting yourself first & not even giving a shit about the people you are asking for help , I think that is very selfish.

Edited by Jox

<<<*Sigh's and looks at feet* :(

This bout is my fault.

Who needs P. harmala!

Sorry for inflaming the situation again everyone!

Chrissy, for me I have achieved my financial independence from my gardening.

I can say what I feel and have little concern for who I upset with truth, NO ONE has any leverage over me.

But talking about all this sort of stuff in the real world blows the tops off peoples heads and may impact upon your future job prospects.

However, and this is as much a lesson for me as for anyone else who cares to 'grasp the nettle';

Some times the truth can hurt, and some time you have to let go of it.

:wink:

Pitty the post getting deleted its probably the first drug-free-online-ozywaza-session ever!

Edited by MikeyMagic

I was taught as a child to respect others. I think you need to look at the simple fact that your putting yourself first & not even giving a shit about the people you are asking for help , I think that is very selfish.

Look closer, you will see gifts of freedom from another life. They are for you.

This topic started as an enquiry into a shamanic experience. It is no longer a search for a "ceremony" itself - the energies have entertwined within these pages on PCs and the post has BECOME a ceremony in it's own right. People have come together and shared an experience....thank you Mr Magic One (M) for observing through beauty and recognising this....I certainly can see it is energetic and transformative...with energy moving back and forth, in and out of the circle of folk looking within...healings of self and others....dipping the feet into other worlds and experiencing from another position...evolving and revolving with the cogs of life and time which stops as soon as I start to type (have I been surfing Corrob for that long!!! :wink:feels like eons)....oh life, oh life !!!

• Like 1

..and there was much emotional purging by all who came to see!

But talking about all this sort of stuff in the real world blows the tops off peoples heads and may impact upon your future job prospects.

Well, thank you for your thoughts. I am consciously guiding my future (which includes job prospects) and do not believe this post could ever be of concern. If it were to come up at some point, it would be an interesting topic to discuss. As a scientific researcher, I can appreciate those who are involved. As for myself, spiritual matters are not my specialty (so I do not see it being relevant to my work).

:)

We do have a lot to discuss Chrissy!

The fractured reality of the situation is confused in this room.

We will talk about the garden of emotions I mentioned.

I will tie a rod to me back (found it under the mulch where I'm landscaping) and say I will write a thread on it in the next two days.

there are a few threads I would like to write, predominantly since I seem to be embracing my 'story teller' persona but I will make that one a priority.

May the Arch-angel Michael protect you, even if you don't believe in that sort of thing... :innocent_n:

While this thread prooved to be unsuccessful as the subject is illegal (thanks for the education, I had no idea the subject was so taboo)......

You are all fantastic in your own rights, the world of the internet is hard (we cannot see faces and known personalities) so many a misunderstanding can be made and this has seen proven by this thread!!!! So apologies for the inability to be psychic/more experienced in managing such communications..... :crux::innocent_n: ... the world is a greater place with the corroborree "team" or community...or peeps...whichever way you associate the folk here....I thank you all!!! :worship: ....there is no other comparison for this site. It has been the inspiration for so many native food and medicine preparations in my life. I chose it because it is local to me (Australia) and I am loyal to local events/places/faces etc etc. So, THANKS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!! B) namaste.

P.S. As a last comment, I would like to recognise that I was going through some personal issues at the time of this post so think I may have been a little more touchy than usual. I would like to apologise to anyone who may have felt negativity or discomfort from myself - this is certainly not my intention, I don't think I lack tact or respect and I am saddened that this may have happened for whatever reason (lack of attention to my reactions at the time or lack of experience or lack of maturity?? - whatever, all of it). I have learned from the experience. I would like to apologise in particular to Waterboy.

• Like 5

This thread just popped up while I was searching for something not unrelated....and I recall reading it back when I was also seeking access to ceremonies in this country, so remember following it closely.

It really made me reflect though, how different (and to some extent the same) things are now, with 'shamanic' style ceremonies being advertised openly on Facebook, pretty much every mainstream media outlet in the West reporting on the positive results emerging from the burgeoning psychedelic research coming from overseas and now starting in Australia, and also what a simple google search for [insert medicine you seek} and [insert country you live in] will reveal now !

Chrissy Star, I hope you found what you were looking for :)

peace,

Flux  

Yes, I did find success!  I came across a professional herbalist who was able to help. Which is great because their job is health care - an added bonus & level of safety/comfort.

I wish I could share more - but can't for obvious reasons.

Thanks for your well wishes!

...I'm pretty sure a depression I've been battling for years is now shifted in the direction of "gone" (but it's still a little too early to tell)...but...so far, so good!

:lol::lol::lol:

...I'm very hopeful = something has been very helpful! (Ha! ...see, I'm even cracking jokes!)

• Like 1