The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PositiveHAL

Magic mushrooms found in Wattle Glen police search

shit. not going to make the weed cultivation charge any better.

well, this proves drug laws are not there to protect peoples health doesnt it? meanwhile somebody was shot, 12 banks were robbed and 80 drunk men just beated up their family. another job well done =) did i not see today that police are refering to the spirit world for finding out who killed who? yet on the same hand they are out to destroy anyone who could help them by that very means. LOL no supprise australia is still going about things in a backwards aspect.

• Like 1

The law is an ass, he was just being self sufficient. Now he is going to get strung up big time for it

well, this proves drug laws are not there to protect peoples health doesnt it? meanwhile somebody was shot, 12 banks were robbed and 80 drunk men just beated up their family. another job well done =) did i not see today that police are refering to the spirit world for finding out who killed who? yet on the same hand they are out to destroy anyone who could help them by that very means. LOL no supprise australia is still going about things in a backwards aspect.

The primary police function is clearly not our safety. It's revenue raising and law enforecement. I was chastised by cops the other day for stepping out onto a tiny mall-street against the flashing red man, when there wasn't a car in sight. Common sense told me to cross the road as it was completely safe, but the cop called out and made reference to the fact that he was 'right there' as if to say that his function was to catch anyone wrong-doing. Forget about how absurd it was that we would all stop and wait for a light to change before we could walk across a 3-meter wide mall street with no cars in sight. I wanted to discuss it with him, but figured he'd book me for j-walking so I just let him embarass me in front of everyone there instead.

Anyway I hope this guy doesn't get strung up for growing mushrooms. I wonder though what prompted the weed warrant in the first place - 4 plants isn't exactly a farm. I also wonder what a 'large amount' of dried mushrooms is?

Sgt Murphy said it was unusual to find hallucinogenic mushrooms in Melbourne, where he said drug takers usually favoured marijuana, methamphetamine and powders.

Mushrooms are simply not in the same category experientially. Most drug-takers aren't looking to strip away their belief structures and stand naked in the blinding light of our own inifinite existence. (or so I've read)