The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EGA & LT presents - 2012 Origins of Consciousness Tour - Hancock, McKenna & Schultz - Oct

Sunday Night Safran GRAHAM HANCOCK interview ;-)

http:mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/safran/safran_2012_09_30.mp3

Also folks, the Melbourne OOC conference day is completely sold out more than two weeks before the event.

The other shows are not far behind so Sydney and Brisbane comrades get too it before its too late, and if you’re in Melbourne and missed out there are still some limited workshop tickets left, so grab them while you still can.

Anyone who is interested, I am going to be heading to the park after the final lecture is over, (Im talking Melbourne here, on the 13th) having a bit of a picnic there, so please feel free to come along and bring some food if you like.

lincoln square, the park across the swanston st from the lecture theatre.

Theres even some facebook for it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/356650507757657/?context=create

SO who is going to let me phone them and just leave the phone on speaker for an hour or two so I can listen? Or maybe a live feed for us westies :P So spewing I won't be there with u all. peace and love

Should be, there selling fast ;-)

Are there tickets Sydney on the door?

Melbourne event was amazing! Lost for more descriptive words on my experience of the talks presented yesterday!

Melbourne event was amazing! Lost for more descriptive words on my experience of the talks presented yesterday!

Awesome. That is good news. I am really looking forward to next week now.

Yes absolutely stunning! Amazing! Blessings and thanks to everyone involved. We still meeting up next weekend?

wow, what a week. you guys know how to put on events [and how to party, LOL]! Graham's stuff was not quite my thing, but he was fun and very entertaining. Denis was very informative - good to see solid science at such events. And the local talents were unique at each location.

It was interesting to see the different crowds: Brisbane was a really young crowd, Byron the usual mix of alternative types, while Sydney pulled together many leading lights from years past as well as an energetic young crowd. Such variety.

thanks to everyone who made our koda stall a success. we had fun being part of it that way.

Very cool! Is there any video/audio of the event?

What sort of things did graham and dennis talk about?

i have a hole where EGA 2012 should be :( Me and Baccy should have been at the sydney one

Edited by naja naja