The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EGA & LT presents - 2012 Origins of Consciousness Tour - Hancock, McKenna & Schultz - Oct

a2poster_qr_final.jpg

Entheogenesis Australis & Lost Tribes present:

The 2012 Origins of Consciousness Tour:

An Exploration into Psychedelics, Spirituality & Ancient Civilizations with Graham Hancock, Dennis McKenna, Mitch Schultz & more

What role have psychedelics played in the evolution of human imagination? What is the link between mystical experiences, neuroscience and parallel dimensions? What was the lost civilization destroyed in the last Ice Age? Will we meet the same fate or are we on the cusp of making the great leap forward into an evolved consciousness?

In 2012[ b]EGA[/b] (http://www.entheo.net) will be running a collaborative tour with Lost Tribes Lost Tribes (http://www.losttribes.net.au) to bring to Australia b]Graham Hancock[/b], Dennis McKenna and Mitch Schultz, and others, for an October tour heading to Melbourne, Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sydney. More information is listed below. The Tour has a Conference day and a separate Workshop element allowing for a personal and engaging experience.

Do not miss out on seeing Graham Hancock on his first visit to Australia. He is a unique historian dedicated to uncovering ancient mysteries and addressing key questions behind humankind's evolutionary development. Furthermore, this will be your first opportunity to see Dennis McKenna, the revered ethnopharmacologist, after he has finished his new memoir entitled ‘The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss: My Life with Terence McKenna which tells the story of Dennis’ and Terence’s intertwined lives together over the last 60 years, and of the ideas, adventures, and explorations (both inner and outer) that they shared. Also joining the tour will be Mitch Schultz, a maverick film director with a unique understanding of symbolism, mythology & language. Mitch has a special take on the evolution of communication and the role psychedelics have played and continue to play on the mind. We feel honored to have the opportunity unity to bring such great minds together for you all, and we hope you will be a part of this special event.

You are invited to join our brilliant guests as we unravel some of the BIG questions and take you on an inspirational journey to reconnect with our sacred past, help us understand our present challenges and work towards transforming the future.

The Dates and Venues are as follows:

Melbourne Melbourne, 13th October @ Melbourne University - Conference Event

Melbourne Melbourne, 14th October @ The Convent Abbortsford - Workshop Event

Brisbane, 18th October @ Tribal Theatre - Conference Event

Melbourne Byron Bay, 19th October @ Community Centre - Workshop Event

Sydney, Sydney, 21st October @ University of NSW - Conference Event

Ticketing

Tickets available Now;

http://www.entheo.net

&

http://www.losttribes.net.au

Conference Event

Melbourne and Sydney - One Day Events

General Admission tickets $150

Final boarding call $180

Brisbane - Evening show

General Admission tickets $100

Final boarding call $130

For Concession and Group booking see http://tickets.entheo.net

Workshop Event

Melbourne & Byron Bay

General Admission tickets $125

Concession Tickets $85

Facebook

Let others know by inviting them to our facebook event page.

http://www.facebook....50588881619062/

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 6

wow three very interesting people on an even more interesting topic!

Awesome poster! Kudos to the designer(s).

Sounds great.

Always fun gathering with the plantheads.

See you all there.

wow, awesome.

Gonna have to check my calender to see if i can get there. bit of a bad time for me as im gonna have a stack of work around that time and will probably have to skip this one.

Its a shame cause id love to see this. and id love to catch up with other plantheads.

Cheers, Ob.

Sweet.

Ill be getting a ticket asap

Greetings EGA followers

If you have an interest in the forthcoming ‘Origins of Consciousness Tour’ with Graham Hancock, Dennis McKenna & Mitch Schultz, make sure you are a member of the EGA mailing list by tomorrow. That is the best hint I can give.

Find out how to join our the EGA mailing list by following the below link;

http://www.entheo.net/newsletter

Kind regards

EGA HQ

www.entheo.net

Thanks for the "heads up " Ronnie, I got my ticket for a whole day of EGAness.

I imagine they will go pretty quick after the enthusiasm generated by the last gig.

Tickets are now on sale.

I just got mine :)

I finally got the mailing list join to work and it sent me the link.

i hope to be able to get to this too! why is brisbane only half the deal? qld hey......

It a good start hey Ghosty, maybe next time we can do better ;-)

I would like to point out the ad in the right side column on the forum index has the date as the 10/13/12. I dont think that works out...

Any word yet on the program, what the keynote speakers plan to talk about, who else may be speaking here, etc?

wow nice little video.

I'm kicking myself i cant go.

:BANGHEAD2:

Look like its goona be fun, and yes keen to know who else is speaking.

Cheers, Ob.

Anyone? I must admit I am greatly struggling at the price tag and the associated dog-house time.

Anyone? I must admit I am greatly struggling at the price tag and the associated dog-house time.

I dont know if you have attended any EGA's but the group helping run this are amazing, and the event will be well worth it. They have contributed a lot to the australian entheo community, and would be trying hard to run it so that those attending will get the best value for money.

I would be certain you would get your money's worth.

As far as time well... again it will be worth it im sure.

Cheers, Ob.

• Like 1

I dont know if you have attended any EGA's but the group helping run this are amazing, and the event will be well worth it. They have contributed a lot to the australian entheo community, and would be trying hard to run it so that those attending will get the best value for money.

I would be certain you would get your money's worth.

As far as time well... again it will be worth it im sure.

Cheers, Ob.

Well said obtuse.

It will definitely be worth your time r2p1. The people you meet there will be worth the price of admission easily. Then you have the fantastic speakers and amazing content to boot :)

Hey r2pi, sorry i have not been on line for some time, some but not all this info is up already on the EGA web page.

http://www.entheo.net/lectures

And there are Student and Concession ticket avalible for all the events, just scroll down to that area on the ticketing page for more info

http://tickets.entheo.net/

Thanks for your questions.

Any word yet on the program, what the keynote speakers plan to talk about, who else may be speaking here, etc?

• Like 1

First post updated, and this is the month roll call ;-)

See you there

Hey guys, some of you know me, and hell i do not post much so many of would not. However I try to pay my respects to this forum when i can as this is where so many good people i know and love meet up first. I respect those friendships and the people that i meet here by trying give you the head up where i can :wink:

There is only 15 Melbourne general admission conference tickets left so if your lurking around best get to it before they go up in price, well what little of them are left. Better if they are in the hands of SAB members :devil: well that my take on it anyway.

• Like 1

I think I'll go to the Sydney show if I can save up the money this week and buy a ticket. I've been listening to the voluminous recordings of Terrence McKenna for probably half of my life and it would be great to hear Dennis speak as he is also a very interesting dude. So excited :]