The Corroboree
Torsten

Be civil or leave

Okay Incognito you're definitely in the poop. However, and no-one else really knows this, Incognito PM'd me when it was clear I was getting upset, and he asked me to stop, and said he was going to contact the mods to try and sort it out. He picked up on the fact that things were out of control and made a great effort to sort it out. And it was me who made the original joking remarks which may have helped spark things off. So who really deserves a warn point?

In short, I really don't think Incognito deserved his precious warn point, maybe he got it for other reasons but. I think he takes the online community very seriously and that's why he gets worked up. I'd PM the mod in charge of this thread only I can never seem to get my head around who moderates each section for some reason. Is it EG?

• Like 1

I'd PM the mod in charge of this thread only I can never seem to get my head around who moderates each section for some reason. Is it EG?

To see who Mods what... see this page http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

:)

• Like 1

Incognito pm'd me too told me to let it go.

Sadly I am a Pirate (ex butcher), and swear words are punctuation marks to me lol. but I have taken it on board now.

This medium of communication is subject to misinterpretation, more often than not due to there being a lack of expression. May I suggest more use of the smilies & more care taken as far as punctuation is concerned.

I could see whitewinds attempt at humour in his opening statement in the above mentioned thread. I communicated this to psylo via PM. As I said this is a tricky medium, we just need to be a bit smarter with the way we use it... :)

@ whitewind,

I don't know if you realize mate but you've been calling Incognito a man!

I wouldn't know for sure but it dos say female next to her avatar.

@ whitewind,

I don't know if you realize mate but you've been calling Incognito a man!

I wouldn't know for sure but it dos say female next to her avatar.

I think Incognito is unsure himself sometimes but from what I have read recently Marcel would be able to tell us for sure :P

Cheers

Got

• Like 3

Na I broke the rules, my own fault eh?

I am male. I changed my name and profile details a while back when I was embroiled in a legal fracass where Sab was being dragged into the mess. All that's well over now so there is no threat.

Edited by incognito

Sorry incognito,

stillman sent me a PM to inform me (cheers mate)

Here I was feeling pretty clever & observant, now I just feel like a dickhead!

• Like 2

^^^don't worry Jox he got me in the beginning as well...I think the truth is he likes screwing with peoples heads.

He's vewy, vewy tricky that wabbit... :wink:

• Like 2