The Corroboree
niggles

Naked man eats someones face, then shot by police, keeps eating face, then killed by police

Hb would make the scariest zombie ever.

Marcell would be pretty freaky as well. Zombies with moustaches is wrong.

But seriously that is a sad story. Some freaks out there. In our peaceful little Australian country towns there are lovely locals that are well known for biting into people's faces, noses, ears after beating you up after a few schooners on a Friday night. Ah we humans can do terrible things to one another. No good.

Edited by incognito

DRUG INDUCED ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CONTINUES!

A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.

They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.

Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.

He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.

Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.

He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.

‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.

‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’

Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.

Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Source: http://www.dailymail...ells-heart.html

Edited by chilli

Dionysus i think ive seen almost every zombie movie thats worth watching. over all id prefer a gun :wink:

Dionysus i think ive seen almost every zombie movie thats worth watching. over all id prefer a gun :wink:

Guns run out of bullets and are ridiculously loud, it's easy to sharpen a machete and almost silent to decapitate one.

After watching the walking dead an xbow seems a good option too.

BTW this isn't news, i do that shit all the time when i'm tripping balls.

Police believe the attacker was likely overdosing on a new potent form of LSD, the television station reported.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/attacker-who-ate-mans-face-might-have-been-on-lsd-police-say/story-e6frfkyi-1226370861390#ixzz1wCxDg8Lj

And the ridiculous misinformation cycle begins.

Did y'all know theres a new improved kind of lsd that makes you eat faces?

• Like 1

As if LSD isn't potent enough

sure, lsd is fine, but it just doesnt make me want to eat face as much as i was hoping

• Like 2

Police believe the attacker was likely overdosing on a new potent form of LSD, the television station reported.

"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."

I know that my first response when my organs are 'burning up alive' would be to find a homeless bum and munch on his face! Damn that awful LSD!

Edited by ayjay101

If ever there's a face I personally would like to eat, it's watertrades xo

Lol , thanks mate. how kind of you to say so... :wub:

And the ridiculous misinformation cycle begins.

well you don't expect them to say they just shot a lycanthrope now do ya :lol:

the couldve stuck with 'crack psychosis' or put it down to pcp for a more credible storyline.

or maybe they could even investigate what happened and tell us about it.

• Like 3

The reports of people ignoring gun shot wounds while continuing on their psychotic way, in my limited reading usually are under the influence of PCP aka Angel Dust.

I'm sure that new LSD tripe being reported is just another assault on the good name of psychedelics.

^^^Similar to the way that the word "psychotic" is an assualt on those who are unfortunate enough to experience the symptoms of severe mental illness and psychosis?

Just saying, I thought we were all an open minded bunch of people here...

Really, given the circumstances, can you imagine the kind of nightmare this man must have been trapped/living in to have done something like this?

I doubt that even the most intense trip could even compare.

Just a bit of food for thought, it's all very well to joke about zombies and such but this man was a human being and obviously a tormented one.

No offence intended to previous posts, and I am feeling just as sorry for the victim, but having compassion for those "less fortunate" than us can certainly cover a whole bunch of different arenas on this sometimes strange planet of ours.

• Like 1

DRUG INDUCED ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CONTINUES!

not sure if your serious in quoting a story from the daily mail, let alone one from 2010, let alone one that uses allegedly virtually every second word.....

Damn, My GIMP escaped his cage.

What does a zombie get when he comes home late for dinner?

The cold shoulder

• Like 2

There's been some photos of the victim and crime-scene. Quite gross :puke:

I liked the original title better!

not sure if your serious in quoting a story from the daily mail, let alone one from 2010, let alone one that uses allegedly virtually every second word.....

Oh yeah because I was obviously being really serious!

I don't get what the issue is? I came across the OP's story from someone else and someone linked to this one, it seemed relevant to this topic as it also involved people's faces being ripped off purportedly under the influence of psychedelics.

Nothing wrong with using the word 'allegedly,' it's what they have to say before a verdict has been reached. The story is real, you can read about it elsewhere it's pretty much the same info.

It struck me as horrifically amusing.

monkeys wearing suits.

i do wonder what caused the attacker to do this, was it anything to do with predatory instincts?

"our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life"

Shoot someone and you're a criminal. Shoot someone while wearing a uniform and you're a hero!

Shoot someone and you're a criminal. Shoot someone while wearing a uniform and you're a hero!

I don't think this is very fair in this scenario. All bullshit aside I think most people would run away screaming for their mothers after coming across a person feeding on another humans face.

Cheers

Got

• Like 1