The Corroboree
Jonstn

England UFO sighting (video)

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this video, it was taken early may this year and apparently there was 26 witnesses.

Theres a bit on google about it, but here's the vid:

The end was weird, two of the lights disappear then the last one bails :wacko:

I'm unable to identify what i'm seeing, anything else would be speculation.

$10 says it's a flying spaghetti monster.

• Like 1

alien lifeforms are checking us out, after all the radio messages we keep sending into space.

love the narrator, "oh man, mann"

where have i heard that voice before?

still pretty cool vid, even though it may well be fake (you can do amazing things with computers these days),

but it's cool to think of flying saucers zooming off into space after a little bit of a sticky, where are they going you think?

It's definitely triangular, with a light at each corner. It turns and twists slowly, and one light goes out as it goes behind the craft. Then the other light disappears (oddly) and the craft zooms off in a direction I wouldn't have expected - as in, I would have expected the remaining light to be "the front" of the craft.

I've seen three weirdly behaving balls of fire in the sky, green in colour, but behaving independently of each other. The one thing they had in common with these lights is that they disappeared off in to the distance very quickly, with an acceleration unknown to human created machines.

you can do amazing things with computers these days

I think as qualia says there's too much of a possibility that this could be fake. Not to say it isn't real, but these days for these sorts of things to be taken seriously, they need to be personal & subjective. I have seen lights like this myself, so there's no doubt in my mind that there is something going on. What is going on? is another question.

I think as qualia says there's too much of a possibility that this could be fake. Not to say it isn't real, but these days for these sorts of things to be taken seriously, they need to be personal & subjective. I have seen lights like this myself, so there's no doubt in my mind that there is something going on. What is going on? is another question.

The vast majority of UFO sightings are simply unexplained, rather than fake. I think the least likely explanation is that they are aliens, at least not in the Hollywood sense. However, a sighting like this seems to be more on the fake side of things, rather than a real, unexplained phenomenon.

However, I have seen things with my own senses that defy the usual glib explanations of stress, hallucinations, or just plain fake, so I am always hesitant to make absolute judgement without further evidence. Although, saying that, the evidence here is rather thin and for there to be scientific proof we need a bit more than the usual tosh brought forward by your average UFOlogist.

where have i heard that voice before?

thats who it reminds me of

benicio-del-toro-fearandloathing-5.jpg

• Like 2

I'm unable to identify what i'm seeing

Unidentified Flying Object.

I see them all the time, being unable to identify them doesn't mean they are alien, also it doesn't mean they're not.

• Like 1

Interesting video. Dont know what to think of that.

Anyone remember my UFO pic from a few years back? I was recently going through ufo pics from around the world and theres quite a few that look just like this.

post-3565-0-33068500-1337645780_thumb.jp

post-3565-0-33068500-1337645780_thumb.jpg

post-3565-0-33068500-1337645780_thumb.jpg

Iv actually seen lights in the sky behaving just like this a few years ago. There was one trailing the other, then they slowed down before appearing to shoot off into the distance just like in this video. There was 3 or 4 people with me that saw it. Never seen anything like it before or since and i count myself lucky for getting the opportunity. Thanks for posting this, its cool to see a video just like what iv seen.

http://vimeo.com/31916540

I so badly want one of these but the reason I am posting this is to show what they look like at night. The start of the vid is cool but wait until it gets dark :)

If you are interseted in the flying itself warthox has more vid's on vimeo

Cheers
Got
  • Like 2

^damn, thats by far the coolest remote control flying thing iv ever seen. Would love to see one big enough to fit a human inside.

!

It might not fly the same but it does fly :lol:

Cheers
Got

I read an interesting book recently - " The Hunt For Zero Point " , by Nick Cook . Cook was the editor of of a reputable publication called Jane's Defence Gazette , or something similar . In this book Cook suggests the Nazis were experimenting with " flying discs " that employed anti-gravity propulsion and other weird weapons towards the end of the war . Cook believes these flying discs were manufactured by the Skoda factory in Czechoslovakia , and the Americans seized all , exporting it quietly back to USA . A couple of years later UFO sightings became more frequent , Roswell , etc . Cook's book is indeed plausible , and I believe him in that UFOs indeed exist - but they're not aliens visiting us ; instead they are top secret machines manufactured here on Earth . SBS have broadcast a doco on the Nazi UFO story also . Cook provides much creditable evidence and photos , and I recommended reading it . I still believe in UFOs , but no longer in aliens piloting them .

I think all attempts to photograph UFO's are futile because they are actually projections of the psyche into reality and only exist for those individuals whose psyche is being projected. UFO's are much weirder than ET's from another galaxy - they are dimensional travellers that use the psyche as a vehicle. Graham Hancock's book 'Supernatural' presents an interesting perspective on this. Human's have reported extra-terrestrial protrusions into reality since time immemorial; UFO's are just the latest manifestation.

just my two pence

• Like 1

" The Hunt For Zero Point " , by Nick Cook

certainly makes for interesting reading.

i've often wondered if anti-gravity machines would also be time machines.

& since you brought up the Nazi UFO's, i'll use that as an excuse to post a few pictures ov the beautiful Vril ladies :) :) ;)

tttttt.jpg

sigrun2.jpg

^ Sigrun....*drool*

Vril3.jpg

Edited by nabraxas
  • Like 1

check out a bloke on youtube named Lou nola that has hundreds of different videos from oer moonee ponds of some weird shit. UFOs and all.

That one looks a little cgi to me