The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

POLL: How should Rumple/Chef redeem himself.

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol, what is it exactly you are asking of me?

Here's exactly what I want you to do.

Get a marker pen. Write "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD" on that rumpled foreskin of yours and circumcise that evil motherf*%ker. (preferbly with a chef's knife)

You'll be an all-time Legend if you can go thru with it.

Good luck!

Oh and DON'T FORGET THE PHOTOS! lol

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I reckon you should forever be known as "chef's rumply foreskin scrotum sack".

And if people are willing to trade with you with a name like that....then more power to you.

• Like 1

I like the name change it is a step in redemption.

Good GOD, whitewind.I dont think he deserves to be bashed, raped then crucified at mardi grass!

That's the problem with editing, your original statements, therefore your intention, are hidden from the xommunity.

I am woman, hear me roar.

Actually, Psylo, it was far worse than this, which was why I removed it. My original intention (abuse) was removed before it could upset (the beauty of editable posts), but I made it clear I was being offensive in my edit. What's wrong with that? The truth is, I was being offensive about Applesnail as well as the lowly Rumpled Chiefskin and I felt I was not being able to let go of a previous argument, totally inappropriate.

I think editable posts are essential in this community to help prevent someone from incriminating themselves through lack of knowledge, carelessness or inebriation.

Anyway's, Psylo, we're all human so if I made a mistake by removing my deeply offensive post could you possibly find it in your big heart to forgive me?

• Like 1

i seem to recall people being extra nice and sending rumple, a 'new' member, some great welcome package type deals. i think anything obtained by rumples deceipt should be split up and posted off (at rumples pocket) to those who he ripped off as chef. poor form, bro

• Like 3

Here's exactly what I want you to do.

Get a marker pen. Write "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD" on that rumpled foreskin of yours and circumcise that evil motherf*%ker. (preferbly with a chef's knife)

You'll be an all-time Legend if you can go thru with it.

Good luck!

Oh and DON'T FORGET THE PHOTOS! lol

Don't forget to rumple it right up before you chop it or you'll be known as Rumpleknikedknob. And don't forget to make something cool out of the remains. Could even make a good avita pic.

• Like 1

like a ring? or a wrist band lol

• Like 1

Can someone explain this whole I am pegasus, thing? I'm lost.

Can someone explain this whole I am pegasus, thing? I'm lost.

Identity crisis.

I am Pegasus, my name means horse

And I can fly with you, But I've changed my course

I am Michael, I am Jeffery and John

And I don't have to leave you, But I shall be gone

Just to add....

I gave rumple a few bits not as a new member but as he got in first as offered,

I will say he did message a thanks unlike some other members here.... so his form was not as poor as some.

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 3

Ungrateful honesty vs a thankful theif

• Like 1

I don't reckon that making an example out of him will achieve anything. Besides, THAT'S already happened now.

We should encourage people to come clean. I bet Rumple has bigger balls (and a MUCH bigger foreskin) than all of you punishers!

Edited by Halcyon Daze

We should encourage people to come clean. I bet Rumple has bigger balls (and a MUCH bigger foreskin) than all of you punishers!

Easy on there, sunshine. Just because some members aren't as easy to forgive a person of their lies & emotional manipulation doesn't make them 'punishers'. Everyone is entitled to feel how they want to, this isn't a totalitarian community where we all have to fall into line with the same viewpoints.

It's also a bit rich that you use such a term when you created a poll suggesting various punishments to be meted out.

• Like 2

I still reckon he should cut the little fucker off. If his heads small enough he could make a hat.

It's also a bit rich that you use such a term when you created a poll suggesting various punishments to be meted out.

Actually it was for self inflicted punishment, ie what he could do to redeem himself. Not what we should do to him like most people are suggesting.

I was just putting in my 2 cents anyway not really trying to accuse anyone of anything. Sorry abpout that.

I understand people are making jokes about punishment but I apreciate people be honest like Psylo, dion and myco. Why the eff haven't you people came to find my house and burn me alive? No joke intended there.

maybe some people just aren't as judgemental as others rumple...

:unsure:

Rump time to get over it, sort the past deals out make up for the wrongs and move on and get back to the growing of plants and shit.

• Like 3

Life is too short to hold grudges. Like it actually is too short. Why are you even reading these words? You're wasting your time, wasting your time! Get a move on now! scram, SCRAM I TELLS YA!!

But yes, it's too short to hold grudges, or to feel sorry for oneself. I can't prove this, but I bet you can't prove that it's too long for for these things either. ^^

• Like 2

I was just putting in my 2 cents anyway not really trying to accuse anyone of anything. Sorry abpout that.

What you have essentially done is create an entirely unnessesary second thread, and given this liar the attention he craves. How much longer can this even be discussed ? This guy's lapping up the exposure, and essentially the supporters are still being sucked in to the growing list of bullshit that's oozing from this member right now. In light of this 'outing', people need to be aware of how much he attempted to (and successfully did) manipulate emotions of people on the chat, with wild stories explicitly intended to seek sympathy from others in regards to completely fallacious events. How fucking sad everyone was to hear about your new girlfriend who broke her ankles, and your desperate need to be by her side. You even fucking had a swipe at me for lack of empathy ! Towards a goddamn load of bullshit ! How callous was I ?! So now you'll say that this part was true - but be careful about that, as you have just admitted that you have a GF with the initials of SH, and the timing makes it impossible for you to have ANOTHER girlfriend, the poor broken ankle girl. Or, wait, it's wife and kids too, isnt it ? Or your Uncle's farm in Tasmania in which you assured everyone was legitimate. I could go on for pages about all the busshit. Maybe we should instead discuss the comments you made on chat in which you painted a picture of you being in serious trouble with the law - thus more attention from people, even SMS & phone calls. You must have felt so special ! . Don't tell me, that's when Torsten recognised duplicate IP logs ? The fact is, RF/Chef didn't make this admission out of his sense of regret, he was busted by the forum Administrator, pure and simple, and thought he would 'out' himself before the shit shit the fan. Mr Regret is still playing you all for fools, and sucking up the celebrity of being a hot topic. Stay/Go/Create another account and get MORE noobie gifts, he'll do what he wants, ultimately want. But please, for the love of allah,let's lock this pathetic thread. He can survive on one active attention-whoring thread surely!

My sorrow goes out to the guys who were, and continue to be, sucked in to this horseshit.

• Like 3