The Corroboree
Distracted

Police warn of drug's dangers

what a crock of shit, we know its a neurotransmitter and we know why its used to release the spirt and bind the spirit...

who the fuck synths DMT anyway.... they found 2 labs synthing it or extracting it 0_o.

aso whats this shit about cane toads having DMT i thought they only had burofin, bull frogs have DMT not fucken cane toads...

good ol media!

Both those aticles where a fucken joke, how can the strength of a freebase chemical change its the same molocule world wide....

Are they going to arest them self for manafacturing DMT... the cops brains are labs...

i wanna see this get taken to court and see what happens if they get arested i wanna see everyone in the street arrested!!!

DMT on lsd blotters wtf are you kidding me... for oral active they would need more maoi and dmt then that can fit on a tab... 0_O

Honestly where do they get the info from, some kid over at blueight is filling there heads with missinformation ><

now wait for a bunch of kids to run around and start liking cane toads confused why they are not tripping like homor simpson when he did... bad info causes so many problems o sooo many levels!!

Edited by vual

"Human bodies naturally contain a small amount of it, as do cane toads, but a new drug that has been found in Western Australia in the past week is of great concern to Police and drug experts."

I still have seen no conclusive evidence humans contain any amount of DMT & until there is it is just a theory not fact.

As to cane toads I have never seen an analysis of cane toads or cane toad venom with DMT, Bufotenine-5HODMT is not DMT.

"Professor Allsop said the drug which occurs naturally in the human body, in cane toads and some plants, was far more potent in the synthetic version."

Sheer nonsense, wether it is synthesised or biosynthesised it is the same drug.

Vual freebase & different salts can have differing potencies & effects aswell as effective ROA's but thats not what they are talking about, they ar3 merely talking about the way in which it was created.

"He said the effects could be even more detrimental on people vulnerable to mental health issues."

Fair enough but a balanced view would be that it could also be more beneficial, siting the study done on upregulation of seretonin receptors in UDV members for example.

I think most others have done a fairly good job of pointing out the other falacies in the 1st article.

"The manufacture process can pose a threat to health, property"

The biggest threat regarding your health & property is the manufatured threat of arrest & gaol time. Those who go to gaol have a higher incedence of suicide, disease & drug, alcohol & gambling addictions & mental health problems. What does it say when a punishment is far more damaging then the crime to a community?

"Police Assistant Commissioner (Crime) Nick Anticich said the threat of new and emerging illicit substances should be a concern to the community, particularly those who used unregulated and dangerous substances."

"Taking these drugs is a high-risk activity, especially as the composition and potency varies significantly and cannot be adequately controlled during the manufacture process,"

The main danger about them is that they are unregulated. Regulate them, minimise the danger & problem solved.

A big problem i have with that second article is "police said" its just lazy journalism & I mosty write it off as a fucking lie, if they were'nt just making shit up surely the could properly name their source.

Part of me wonders if they realy are that stupid & lazy or wether it is deliberate misinformation

Edited by shruman
  • Like 1

Hi Reptyle , I won't blow the spice whistle , nor try to influence people . I'm leaving that for those with more wisdom than I ; folk like you . For me it is something sacred and spiritual . I am just amused at attempted suppression ,for it truly is an exercise in futility . But mate , claims of 5 hours - smoked , are indeed quite astonishing ! Seriously , you've got to tell us more . Can you elaborate , please ....

i will elaborate with pictures...

i tried this earliaer but got a cannot use that file extension problem... so obviously, i will do it one image at a time... nice and slowly.

i am supposed to be compiling this into a promo for 'the facility' that i will oneday construct for the week long DMT integration sessions... union is you...

here are some of my visions... i was shown this place once by these kinda black stick figure creatures who could rotate their limbs in all directions and were perfectly calm and knew exactly how to move me to show me specific things held within my muscle memories... they were trying to transform me into one of them and recreate my imagination as a blank slate... like resetting my karma so i could be a new person and be 'forgiven' of all my habits and desires that were needless or contrary to my fulfillment as a being of and in God.

ok... images...

top-coolest-best-latest-new-fun-gadgets-gifts-yasumi.jpg

office-desk-plant-1.jpg

imagineprinting.jpgfloat_zuerich.jpghqdefault.jpg0.jpgMFS%2BRadio%2Bpresents_Welcome%2BAboard.jpgchakra-man-horizontal.jpgmarijuana-smoking-from-pipe-cartoon-la-times-0102.jpg572.jpghookah-pipe-smoke.jpg1650%20style%20clay%20pipe%20by%20heather%20coleman.jpgHookah-is-not-a-safe-300x180.jpgKW2425.jpgbeginning.jpg

http://www.unfettere...g/mindtraining/

medi.jpgeko_in_meditation_room.jpgmeditation-room-720231.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7de9mqu8Rw&feature=related

Edited by reptyle
  • Like 3

Maybe i will add more later...

when i say "fully blown" i mean fully blown like... "who am i? where am i? what is who? what is where? how do i know of questions? what is knowing? wow..........". until the next day happens and u construct a story to narrate your life according to... wayyy beyond blown for fun... like blown into another dimension blown... like permanently and forever... not for 5-10 or 15 minutes... like fo-rev-er.

i'll say it again... fo-rev-er... like a 15 years olds worst ganja nightmare times a million and back. so good for you... like using the gravity of the sun to redirect your orbit toward jupiter for a forcefield reboost to make it out of the solar system on a jounrey of a hundred thousand lightyears to visit your cyanbacterial half cousin on timevector 3.77813 repeater... buckle down and dont hold onto anything cos u will only lose your grip...

• Like 1

"Human bodies naturally contain a small amount of it, as do cane toads, but a new drug that has been found in Western Australia in the past week is of great concern to Police and drug experts."

I still have seen no conclusive evidence humans contain any amount of DMT & until there is it is just a theory not fact.

DMT is produced by the human body, but not necessarily by the brain:

The presence of DMT in human blood and urine has been conclusively reported in a number of papers (Riceberg and van Vunakis, 1978). For many years, its presence in urine was tied to people with schizophrenia and psychosis (Jacobs and Presti, 2005). There is no question that DMT is naturally produced in the human body.

link

• Like 1

wow WA really is backward...i wouldnt expect this kind of dreck even from the herald sun. amazing.

wow WA really is backward...i wouldnt expect this kind of dreck even from the herald sun. amazing.

i would,

Hi Reptyle , did you call me a " selfish lazy primate with no cultural or personal responsibility " ? Mate , I like that - sums me up for sure . . But you have evaded my plea for more info on the 5-hour+ smoked spice hit that you cited in your attack on me . Specifically , what is this 5-hour stuff , and where do we find it ?? PLEASE elaborate . . Your posts here are confusing me somewhat . I am poorly educated , a high school drop-out , and conscious of this shortcoming c/f others here ; and a lot of stuff goes over my head . Nevertheless , I interpret that you are on some sort of crusade to educate people about spice . Furthermore , having been persuaded by discarnate entities , you are going to establish some sort of tripping resort complete with relaxation pools and hot women ? Man , what a fantastic idea ! Leary tried to do something similar in Mexico , after Millbrook , when acid , etc , was still legal . Sadly , the Mexicans booted them out of the country . . More recently , during the 90's , the Botanical Preservation Corps conducted residential seminars in Mexico [ at Palenque ] with notable speakers such as Ott , Shulgin ,and many others . Not sure if they're still going though . Last I heard was that some vermin had torched Dr Ott's home nearby , using his extensive library to start the fire . I really wanted to attend a seminar , but was never able to do so . Wonder if they're still going ? . Not sure about the dentist-type chair - it may be threatening to someone tripping out , but I love the rest of your pictorial plans . You're intending to establish something along the lines of a psychedelic Tibetan - style , tripping resort ? My mate almost pissed himself laughing , when shown your post ; but I reckon it is a marvellous idea . May I make a reservation ? Will you be accepting credit cards ? What about room-service ? Tell us more , please .. But Reptyle , mate , spice is illegal just about everywhere . Have you considered this ? Where , specifically , do you intend to establish your resort ? And ,specifically , what is the word about this 5-hour spice of yours ? regards , Tom .

• Like 2

i have no intentions... i am a servant of God.

I deeply and sincerely apologise for any offence i may have caused by my flippant remarks... i understnd that on this planet we all have our lot and sometimes its hard to deal with, though essentially we a re all equal and at the mercy of our situation.

i saw this place, sure, it would be fantastic if it were possible for me to attend... i surely will be a guardian of its works in my next life...

i understand that some people claim the illegality of DMT... though i do not personally think that the understanding of the law applied by those who are not lawyers and even by some who are is strictly correct.

i have witnessed the lies and corruption of my government on all levels and do not feel they are worthy of my trust... i pledge allegiance again and again to the personal monarch of our commonwealth and i will serve the royal throne until my ast breath, however... i will not bow down to lyers and cheats and people whose aim is to poison and misuse power. i do not for a second feel obliged to follow their 'advice'... and i have already accepted that it may be the sole cause of my death... blah blah blah... i am but dust in the wind.

DMT lasts for hours... what am i supposed to say... it just does... the idea that blood concentrations govern effects is wrong... the change in neuronal networking and the time is takes for recallibrating and integration of new connections is hours... having had an experience of personal immortlaity doesnt wear off immediately and it is this effect that i believe is lasting... which can have its implications unfold in decision making days and months afterwards... this is why creating and implementing a stable mind system, prior to administration isimportant...

mind systems... designing mind systems... the method of implementation of mind systems... the causative principles of mind systems... the prime assumption... original premise...and the language of logic...

what is a persons purpose and how do we expand upon that from the primary conception...

we can construct the psyche and define the guidlines behind decisiopn making...

for this pourpose we use psychoactive substances to empower and energise idea's... creating a terrian of memories of weighted import...

to say that DMT last for 15 minuts is neive and part of a backward culture of now now now is it over impatience... the understanding of the effect needs to be properly comprehended if u wish to understand what i mean...

this could be a thesis... iwill write it when i am finished making my brain. sadly enough it wasnt made when i was born, our parents generation were all happy go ucky sifters of randomness... with very little understanidng of how the organism is formed.

monks do this from very young aged without substances...

the amrita the nectar the ambrosia are all sacramental tool for use in arriving at a state of understanding...

their effect should last forevermore. once u have seen there is no going back to not seeing.

i hope your friend laughed... at least he didnt cry.

i will set up the facility as soon as i am able to conclusively prove that what i am saying is correct.

if i have to spend 50 years sitting in a conrete room thinking about what i did wrong... thats unfortunate but i no doubt deserved it...

15 minutes trip lasting for 25 to life... ahha nice.

• Like 1

my imagination tells me that people can become members of the ASA and all their processing is then free...

shamans work for free and have a certain number of design projects... the ASA pays them enough to survive... people can also give them gifts...

that way there is no discrimination between who can and cannot afford to pay the money... simply a NFP organisation hell bent of reformation of the human psyche...

the ASA woulkd have a trained and functional "support" of shamans... and the main function of the ASA is to support and administer to them as the representative of the community... like a two way street.

if we anthropomorphise the marketplace we rebirth the mythology of our society and give people a better way to comprehend the forces that control our world... through this we can form peoples personality around the needs of the majority...

mythological characters are but frameeworks upon whcih to grow the personality of people...

and as such they are also the mind systems which we must design or revivify.

i would think if a person cannot meditate or still themsleves for several hours, and maintain focus on the objective, they shoudnt be using DMT... people will disagree... but i think people are messing with "karmas" they dont uyet understand.

"It makes you wonder.”

hahahaahaaaaa......

DMT, or dimethyltryptamine, is typically sold as a brown powder and causes hallucinations, an inability to concentrate, fear and paranoia.

Oooohh sounds like something I wanna try... hallucinations, fear and paranoia... mmmmm yummy, makes me wonder why people even want the stuff in the first place.

But the kicker - 'Inability to concentrate'.... buahahahahahahahaha!!

“I’ve lived in this area for 11 years and we know everyone on the street accept that house.

great spelling and grammar

• Like 1

and people wonder why we try and keep this info/ species in the family. :blink:

• Like 2

Great. Now thanks to the media, DMT is being lumped in with GHB? :\

No, thanks to folks buying dmt from their meth dealer it has been lumped in with these other drugs. Remember kids dmt should be extracted from plants not purchased from meth cooks.

• Like 2

I'd love just one of these articles to hit closer to the mark:

"DMT, or dimethyltryptamine, is typically sold as a brown powder and causes trancendance of the self, hallucinations, an inability to concentrate, fear, humbling awe and perceptions of colour and truth more visceral than consensus reality."

• Like 2