The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen?

Awesome thread.

I've had a fair amount of weirdness throughout my life and quite frankly would like some more. About 6 months before my son was born (he is 7 months old now) I was woken in the middle of the night after hearing a shout inside my head and the word was "DADDY", my heart was racing & it took several minutes to calm down and get back to sleep.

When i was in Peru a few years ago & on an aya retreat, I sensed the presence of a 50 something African woman kneeling beside me, inspecting me. I asked her who she was and she told me she was the spirit of Ayahuasca. I told her I already knew the spirit of Ayahuasca (we had a 1 on 1 meeting a couple of days previous) and that she wasn't it (this spirit felt decidedly human) I told her to show me her face and she moved her head so quickly that I could only see an ear as she was trying to look away. I told her in no uncertain terms that she wasn't the spirit of Ayahuasca and to leave immediately, at which she disapparated.

I was in the bush by myself collecting some plant material for a friend a couple of years ago and after I had collected what was required, I had a sence that I was overstaying my welcome. This feeling grew stronger and stronger until I was almost running back to my car. It was like a strong gut feeling that didn't abate until I was on the road on the way home.

• Like 6

^The "bush terrors" as I have known them.

Many a story from some of the hardest bush workers I have met have centered on this. Heard many theories, but usually with " ...but I dunno " clause.

I have felt this a few times. I have felt the growing "dread" as I have approached an area and to the extent of suddenly being hit by something. Fear and confusion for no obvious or tangible reason.

Always as something is VERY wrong, I have also moved pretty quick to get out of such places. I presume its some form of energy, but its sure as hell not beneficial. Such places always appeared to be devoid of animals at first glance.

• Like 3

Fuck yeah i have had this feeling too, staying at this camping spot once on a very isolated road along the west coast of the south island NZ, my partner and i were both hit by it suddenly and i distinctly remember feeling like the air we were breathing became thick and heavy, felt like breathing in death. We felt like we were about to be ambushed and killed aye, tried to leave and our van started skidding, we were near shitting ourselves in fear :(

We both felt fine as soon as we had left though. I wonder what could cause such a thing.

• Like 2

A ufo that was yellow with orange flashing lights on either side fly over us silently as we sat on a decking on Phillip island and then the fact no one else gave a shit! I was the only one who had a wow moment.

I had "bush terrors" once way back in th UK when I went exploring in my car. The feeling was so strong I had to turn around and leave. Later I spoke to a friend about it and she and her family had been to the same place and had to leave because it was so disturbing. She did some research a few years later and it turns out that this location was the site of a minor battle that had turned really ugly and some nasty things happened. There were a few places I went to that had some very weird vibes. My brother used to avoid a place called Long Compton because of the fear he got there. Bi area for witchcraft, apparently

Bush terrors are caused energy fields that can swallow you up.....

you get to know it and, you can exchange energy with it and make it do what you want,.... but there is a price... because there is an energy exchange........ be aware that this can significantly affect your personal life if you decide do do this.

and yes they are attracted to living beings.... because they can feed off them (exchange energy with living beings). I think most animals are lively enough to avoid them at the slightest stimmulus. Us civilized people are not conditioned to see/feel it like animals do. us Some civilized people usually start feeling them as soon as it gets too intense and freak us out. Most people will however not feel it.

it's harmless as long as you don't get or let yourself get overwhelemd by it,... but that takes us allot of convincing for us to get to the point to recognize it, and to stand above it........

when you show fear (meaning when you let your emotions run uncontrollably) it will become more attracted to you and the energy exchange will therefore become more intense,... and as long as you can not control your emotions,.... it will make you feel absolute fear,..and make you crazy and when you are far away in the bush this can get you in trouble and even kill you.

I strongly recommend people to run hahaha,......If you get swallowed up and panic you can end up in a psyciatric ward.

unless you are dead serious about giving up your personal old life and exchange it for a life partly lived in sub realities, you should approach this very carefully by starting with observation....... with time you will start seeing them...... in hilly/mountainous places with shrubs that do not affect your view are the best...... then first you need to think figure out what they look like.... they look like low energy spots (darker formless spots,... undulating,..alternating movements,....slowely moving and sometimes fast,...kind of like the auroras move and there are many more types of movement) they do not appear to everyone (only to the crazies hahaha) .....

and btw,... when they start to overwhelm a person a person usually has a strong tendecy to see faces or personify them. Just know this.

anyway,... you can take this as complete and utter fairy tail or be aware of the possibilty that there is much more then we are normally aware off.

• Like 3

I gotta say, I think these “bush terrors” are simply an evolved fight or flight instinct, which humans have inherited and is triggered by being isolated in a strange place.

I say that because when I was living outbush I’d occasionally rock up to a potential camp spot and get this overwhelming sensation that people speak of, but then I’d set up camp and it then became ‘my’ zone and it was all good.

You can never be safer than when you are by yourself out in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Only thing out there is what we create within our own heads.

Or maybe the evil plant spirits just have a mutual respect for me and just let me be, lol.

• Like 2

le double poste

Edited by Frank leDank

Okay my turn. Ghost story and psychic/coincidence.

Ghost story. I was 12 and living on phillip island (lots of action in this thread, reprezent!). Woke one night to find a man on a ladder in my room, painting the wall and giving me this big glare. I assumed he would go away as i woke further but rubbing my eyes and light slapping of the face only served to infuriate painter man, and he looked angrier and angrier, especially after i threw my pillow through him. I went to the light switch and fumbled and couldn't find it without looking, so i looked away for a second and hit the switch and looked back- he was gone. Never to return either, though i always worried he would because he freaked me out.

Telepathic powers. The other day a friend (whose second language is english) calls me and asks me if i had any weed. i told him i did not. After hanging up he texts me saying "my classmate overhear the conversation, he sell weed, what a wonderful day!". This is all well and good but i got this distinct impression that the guy selling was french. or african. No, both; definitely a black frenchman. I later met up with this friend and he showed me the weed (very good stuff which only bolstered my assumption) and asked him "hey what's the guy's name who you got this from?". Pierre. "So he's French, obviously, is he a black guy?" He is!

Merci Pierre! :bong:

On the way to Dalby in QLD on the Bunya Highway a football field size UFO silently appeared directly above my car, I could see in the windows and the people inside looked human, I waved and they waved back. I told my Mum and she surprisingly said she had the same experience 20 years before.

A three headed, three tailed, white fox/cat creature which materialised infront me in a lucid dream and talked to me by sending all these ancient-looking golden symbols out of its mouths which absorbed into my body and transferred this foreign energy into me which zinged and vibrated throughout my being.

It felt amazing.

It looked alot like this pokemon, but it wasnt cartoon-like at all, and had three heads..

post-8023-0-90870500-1376866067_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1