The Corroboree
carlturney

Need website author. Registered NFP drug law reform group.

Hi All,

Are any of you willing and able to do a bit of volunteer webmastering for a small, profession-based, drug law reform group, already registered as a not-for-profit?

I don't know if they already have web pages written or not, a domain name registered or not, and/or hosting arranged or not. But I can find out, if you want to know before offering to help.

They'll most likely be wanting something pretty basic. There may be a desire for members-only pages, but that's just a worst-case scenario.

You can always just "flesh out" one of these 2,000 free templates...

www.oswd.org

If not, do you know of anyone who could and would do it? Please pass this on.

Please contact me directly, off-list, for an introduction.

Thanks very much,

Carl Turney

Mobile 0427 024 735

[email protected]

Hey, I'm currently studying I.T with a fairly basic to intermediate knowledge of website building. i'm currently pretty bogged down with assignemnts, work and other commitments but perhaps once I hit holidays or see myself having the time to assist in it I'll give you a buzz...providing of course you still need it.

Hi Guys,

Not enough volunteers yet, and some other top-calibre DLR groups need similar help. So please feel free to offer.

Luwa: Great. Take note of my direct contact details, as I rarely visit the forums. Contact me when you're ready.

Would also like to help folks start up a "IT Wizards for Drug Law Reform" or "Technicians for Drug Law Reform" group. There's lots of DLR groups that need better websites, higher search-engine listings, Wikipedia entries, tighter security, etc.

Cheers,

Carl Turney

Melbourne

Mobile 0427 024 735

Hi All,

Got one reply via the Forum. Have found a couple more Aussie drug law reform groups that could use help setting up websites.

If you don't web master yourself, maybe you know someone who does.

Please contact me directly, if you could.

Carl Turney

Mobile 0427 024 735

[email protected]

Hi Carl,

From reading your earlier posts, you are clearly passionate about the subject of reform, and I tip my hat to you. However, as a point of discussion (not criticism), do you think the four-letter-word should be inclusive in the title of a movement ? The reactions from the mainstream regarding DRUGS is a deeply embedded prejudice, and I feel that no matter how salient the facts may be, such campaigns might fail to leave the starting blocks.

I don't really have any other suggestions of an alternative wording though.

Cheers,

Psy

• Like 1