The Corroboree
Paradoxical

when is the next melbourne meeting?

Hi guys,

I think that i missed the last meet, and was wondering if anyone had an idea of when the next one would be held?

not sure whats going on, is sharx is peru now? maybe someone should take on that role sharx did so well.

I was just thinking about the next meet ' Melbourne meet celebrate Autumn' , but as it is usually sharxx's thing, i was waiting for him to get back from Peru....If he comes back that is.

I am keen for another meet too hey. Its always nice catching up with you guys. Does anyone know when sharxx is due back? It would be great for him to be at the meet too, so we can hear about his adventures.

:)

YES, lets make this happen before we all become winter hermits!! (could incorporate this with a mushroom hunt/camp?)

NO, dont know if Sharxx is around. If you are around mate can you help ID all those cuts i got off you, the labels got muddled up

id pencil in the sat 5th of may to celebrate autumn melb meet. 3 weeks from today , and the sharxxie should be home by then...........the little stinker.

same place :rbg gate c:tecoma pavillion

http://www.rbg.vic.g...denMap_2009.gif

is this cool fellow melb travellers?

love

edit: bring a plant for a trade or a freebie for a newbie. munchies/homebrew always welcome

would love to to see you there(PD,niggles i'm staring at you)

Edited by etherealdrifter
  • Like 2

Hola from Peru!

The 5th of May sounds good to me and I will have lots of pics and stories to tell about my Peru adventure. I am currently in Cuzco and will be visiting Machu Pichu soon.

I look forward to catching up with the crew when I get back.

Any member can arrange a meet, I think the more meets the merrier. Good work ED at setting the date, I haven´t been on the net that much over here.

See you all soon

Hey sharxx, great to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing of your antics. Be safe, see you soon.

And yeah, 5th of May sounds fine to me thanks Eth'.

woo fucking hoo!!! sounds like a plan ;) just one minor request, can we make it 6th instead of the 5th? means my missus has the day off work and can come! :D

I know this is a big ask, but is there any chance that it could be changed to the weekend after (12-13?), I am going to be in sydney for the 5-6th and don't get back till late in the evening.

If that doesn't work i totally understand, I just dont want to miss two in a row. I have been meaning to track down some information that you guys have :)

• Like 1

sounds good to me especially if we make it a Sunday. oh and I just realised, my misses is going away from the 4th -6th so she wouldn't be able to come anyway so I'd prefer the weekend after too if possible! :)

^ I am easy. What ever suits every one else :)

Hmmm. the 5th would be good for me, but if it turns out to be the 12th I'll make it work.

What I"m saying is: I'll be there, either way. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

couldnt make it the 13th possibly? that would be better for me. :)

edit: the missus has wanted to go for ages to one of our meets but always works on saturdays so it would be cool if we could make it sunday if possible

Edited by ubza_1234

couldnt make it the 13th possibly? .

The 13 th of May is Mothers day and whilst i don't have a mum, i am one, so i sorta have to about for my family to 'pamper' me on that day, (more like me clean up the mess after them cooking for me). So any other day is good (but if it has to be the 13th, i will bring my kids to annoy the shit out of Uncle and Aunty SABers )

i dont care when it is as long as it's soon! when was the last one? i think i missed that too.

Count me in!

keen to meet more lovely SABers

anytime is usually good for me

the missus has wanted to go for ages to one of our meets but always works on saturdays so it would be cool if we could make it sunday if possible

Hey ubza :) , couldnt Mrs Ubza chuck a sickie ?

:) .

i'll see if she can have half the day off or something... its a family business ie her parents own it lol so its not that easy ;)

we couldn't organise a chook raffle at the local.lol

what about the 12th may then, i'm free then too.......... after that i wash my hands.

c'mon melbersabers make up ya mind and commit :scratchhead:

• Like 2

Its a date... Saturday 12th of May it is :) :) :)

See you guys there.

Yay !

just a cheeky bump.

see you all on the 12th

I am really hoping to see a show of heads to this Autumn meet. We need to get together in memory of our fallen comrade dc, who left this earth earlier this week. So come on Melbourne members, make an effort and come and hang out for an afternoon. We don't bite....hard.

I will get the dodgem car out and keep bumping this thread so we get a good turn out.