The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
applesnail

boy sells kidney for iphone..craziness!

I don't know why we don't just breed humans specifically for organ harvesting, and as test subjects for new medical procedures.

Oh yes I do, it's the fucking religious majority that would moan about it.

But in Godless China, though...... they should be cool with starting up some farms.

• Like 2

They say 'if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone' it should now be 'if you don't have an iPhone, you still got your kidneys'

Remember hearing about this last year, or it could have been something similar, crazy times :wacko:

no regrets.

consumer for life

i wonder why people still try and tell me china is a communist nation. young kids selling their organs for an iphone is, almost, the epitome of capitalism.

• Like 2

He should have sold his brain as it wasn't working anyways, then again if anyone tried to sell an organ for an iphone you'd know there brain wasn't working at full capacity

^ precicely, they do not yet have a smart phone to augment their capacity

You're a poor kid in china, you probably have no job and your life is pretty shit. At least you think it could be a lot better by the media you're fed of other countries and even richer chinese people.

You pretty much know that you're never going to be rich or even have a comfortable amount of money coming in.

Someone offers you a deal, you're mostly likely uneducated and mislead about the procedure and the risks involved. You have a chance of getting an item you would never be able to afford before. It's much more than an item though, it's a lifestyle. The ability to own an expensive item of computing which is also a way to increase one's social status.

bah i'm done with imagining, just makes me depressed as to evil humans can be... how evil we are currently living in nice houses playing with meaningless crap

you get the picture

edit: i'm being very liberal with how i imagine the kid to be... some people with more experience with china and her people will probably be offended by how i generalise, sorry about that... i haven't experienced as much as you.

Edited by Distracted
  • Like 1

could I get a new liver for a second hand iphone 4?

edit: i'm being very liberal with how i imagine the kid to be... some people with more experience with china and her people will probably be offended by how i generalise, sorry about that... i haven't experienced as much as you.

Maybe Therefore can chime in - I think he lives in China.

"I don't know why we don't just breed humans specifically for organ harvesting, and as test subjects for new medical procedures."

Well they are not that far off are they?

Do'nt the bulk of chinese organ 'donations' come from prisoners?, executed ones at that?

sure, if you believe the falun gung/dafa propaganda

Seems more than just the falun gong are raising the issue, The WHO & the WMA seem oncerned about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_transplantation_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China#International_concerns

But apparently they are fazing the practice out:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/23/china-abolish-prisoner-organ-donations

I don't know why we don't just breed humans specifically for organ harvesting, and as test subjects for new medical procedures.

Where have you been? These farms are all over the world, the biggest and most obvious of which is called The United States of America, but others worthy of mentioning are: England, Australia, Canada, etc.

• Like 1

could I get a new liver for a second hand iphone 4?

No. The liver you are trading for will be used, but thankfully it will only have one previous owner :P