The Corroboree
planthelper

p.viridis 12 nice plants

hi!

the pic shows 11 psychotria viridis plants, in 70mm pot's (largest specimen 36cm, smallest 17cm).

plus a bigger one, one the left side 45cm.

many of them have multiple stems, pm me for offers.post-70-0-53685900-1332907989_thumb.jpg

SAM_0949_Converted.JPG

SAM_0949_Converted.JPG

planthelper mate these are beautiful plant! can you tell me the temperature and humidity they are grown at and are they grown in a green house, and do you use any insecticide /pesticides? I have a couple and they do not look anywhere near that healthy!

Cheers.

J.

great looking plants planthelper, really really nice!

I've been able to propagate many babies from leaf cuttings over the past few years but really have trouble getting them above about 6", they keep browning off from the leaf tips and then it's quickly downhill :(

What are your secrets planthelper? Whatever you are doing is having results I can only dream about.

Peace, Sam

• Like 1

great looking plants planthelper, really really nice!

I've been able to propagate many babies from leaf cuttings over the past few years but really have trouble getting them above about 6", they keep browning off from the leaf tips and then it's quickly downhill :(

What are your secrets planthelper? Whatever you are doing is having results I can only dream about.

Peace, Sam

Sorry to derail, but I second this.

• Like 1