The Corroboree
MorteiN

Importing P.Cube prints to Aus?

What did I say that may be wrong??

Whats with this slow editing thing refreshing!! fuck thats three times this has happend to me, i read your post wrong then corrected myself.

im allowed to read things wrong and correct myself? Im sure it was corrected before your reply... maybe your cache was old :(

customs can only every check 10% of the countries incoming mail to check any more would cost way to much money and time, its a myth, people send cocaine around in mail and it gets delivered simple fact is ur odds of success are 90% so really why not?

customs can only every check 10% of the countries incoming mail to check any more would cost way to much money and time, its a myth, people send cocaine around in mail and it gets delivered simple fact is ur odds of success are 90% so really why not?

Because 90% isn't 100%. Getting caught is a bitch.

• Like 1

Police only have to get lucky once, but we have to be lucky all of the time.

• Like 3

there is inly one thing you need to know if the cops come deny deny deny deny deny deny deny then lie

Well when I order anything "questionable" I use an alias so that any package doesn't have my name on it. And when I mail anything "questionable" I use an alias and a fake return address. I live in the US so isn't as bad as ya'll have it but I ain't taking any chances.

Well when I order anything "questionable" I use an alias so that any package doesn't have my name on it. And when I mail anything "questionable" I use an alias and a fake return address. I live in the US so isn't as bad as ya'll have it but I ain't taking any chances.

Australians use drops as well.

Edited by Bread Filter

this topic should be pinned. :lol: would stop alot of people asking stupid questions like me for instance

Wizofoz that is a foolish line to be pushing around here.
The danger is, someone may actually believe you...

• Like 2

Pride comes before a fall, mate. Never assume you're untouchable.

• Like 1

Fark me I wish that above dribble could be edited away!!!!!