The Corroboree

just incase some of you guys dont care about pallet furniture, remember to remember this...

the truth is everytime i approach these idea's i end up dealing with the same select group of absolute fucktards with nothing useful to offer except their twatling title on my screen and their occasionally relevant selfish little half finished uni degree opinions.. ahha...

and so, i await the day when a being arrives who can see through the bullshit i speew and the clouds of bullshit all ya'll roll around in on the daily... and actually shows some enthusiasm and has a good idea to contribute...

such being the key word.

contribute...

Well I predict you'll be waiting a long time (I can predict the future too, we are all gods here btw, human divinity is old news).

The irony is that I have the creative and design skills you are looking for, and some experience with building websites, but I think that I would have to have very little self-respect to work pro bono for someone with your whiny, rude attitude and sense of entitlement. I have already made suggestions which could have helped but which you seem to have selectively ignored to your own detriment.

i'm not wrong about the future...

A lot of people have taken that position, and they all look like stupid cunts now. The future has a way of rearranging itself to defy such confident predictions, and the gods have a way of using silly arrogant fools as puppets to play out hubristic archetypes as a lesson to the rest of the little godlings.

gl with it. I like you too reptyle, always have, but you are your own worst enemy. When you get your god head screwed on straight you might get more out of me and find you are not so frustrated with everything not going according to how you think it should.

Edited by chilli
  • Like 3

Im predicting a modern day Manson cult to come out of this. That is assuming reptyle is ever open enough to accept a few followers.

• Like 2

i dont want creative and design skills... i want robots.

special robots who have decided to resolve to solve the substance abuse problem in our community by becoming examples for others to follow and by using their energy for things other than money...

as far as i can see, regardless of my personality, or your projections upon it, it would appear to be a good idea to implement a centralised information and regulation hub for practitioners of the varied art forms involving psychoactive practices...

feeling as though you have to give, yet have decided not to... will be your downfall.... whereas my crass attitude and self righteous stance with be my fortification against puritanical wankers wearing funny hats and preaching about intellectual moralism.

and when i do finally give it up, then, i will be, truly holier than thou...and the true cosmic power of my witty sense of humour and fantastical use of the english language will be revealed...lol.

i would rather follow the trail of the pilgrims than be Osho. tbh.

however... as far as i have to give of myself... these expression are for posterities sake preserved, and when i so choose to collate and compile them into an appealing format, ya'll will be the last folks i will remember to ask for an assist... cos truth be told, we couldve been halfway to hells gate by now... dragging innocent drug users into the light by the very addictions they were tripped with.

alas alak procrastinators.

the fact that u focus on me, as a thing, shows only that u miss the point entirely... which means ure probably not suitable for the work... dont bother applying again...please thankyou.

Edited by reptyle

God never really did like man anyway

At least not after they started walking around

On their hind leg(s)

And talking on the telephone

Of course poor God's point of view wasn't easy now (to) understand

He had invented man from dead things

At that time there were no grave yards to rob

So He had been forced to use dead worms, some sea weed

That had laid out on the beach for quite a while

For quite a while.

At that time man had four legs and no telephone

A major mistake came when God decided that man should think

(A trait that He'd long desired for Himself)

What God no doubt intended was

For man to think about Him

And that was important because

God just wanted to be

Just another normal deity

Deity Deity Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty

All that God wanted to be

Was just a normal deity

Was just another normal deity

Was just a deity

Just a normal deity

Just a normal deity

Just a normal deity

All went well for quite a while

Man was a wonderful creature

With long rich engraved face

Four fine legs ending in five mini-legs

And a coat of satiney hair

And large genitals

His thoughts were pure and

Full of wonder

The wonder part was God's favorite,

(at least at first)

Because that's the part that gave Him

His Identity Identity Identity Identity

Oh, it was so wonderful for God

Man's... Man's questions turned to visions

And visions gave God

[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/r/residents-lyrics/godsong-lyrics.html -]

All kinds of exciting things to do

Someday He would be a God of wrath

Reeking havoc upon undiscipline mankind

And at other times He'd be a God of love and compassion

Of course these were all things that man had invented

So God had a hard time getting the full grasp

But...

One of His favorite things

Was man's believing in Him, and then not believing in Him

One of His favorite things

Was man's believing in Him, and then not believing in Him

Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

.......Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...........Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...............Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...................Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

.......................Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...........................Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...............................Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

...................................Believing in Him, Not believing in Him

.......................................Like some hide and seek game

...................................Over

...............................And

...........................Over

.......................And

...................Over and Over

...............Believing in Him

...........Believing in Him

.......Believing in Him

...Not believing in Him...

Not believing in Him?

I think He liked believing in Him much better...

But I'm not sure...

[email protected]

• Like 1

dont worry about it reptyle, its pack mentality type thing..i wont be joining your cause but i respect you for giving it a go. only 200 years or so again they were burning people at the stake for witchcraft and minor issues, as righteous, puritanicanical and misguided alot of the people on here can be i have no doubt given anothet time and place, they would have burned you at the stake too. keep on doing what your doing man, your different and i admire that.

• Like 1

jesus fucking marys bloody gaping hol-y invisible sperm eating gnostic revelation of god on a stick in an electric chair UFO in the sky

we all love reptyle too

Edited by chilli

my first request was pretty reasonable...

i dont think iwas being rude to ya'll really...

whitewind... sorry for being offensive to u... thanks for wanting to assist... and its rather unfortunate that we are both incapable of being webdesigners. do what you are able... even if that is mere contempltions upon what exactly it is thats wrong with my idea, and HOW TO CORRECT IT...

I'm not offended, wish I could help, but... Good luck with your search. Ask the gods nicely and a donation might fall, pass it straight on to chilli and make him do it for you, smiling all the time, all's good in the world. Sometimes we need to engage with this corporate capitalist system, I learned this the hard way, sadly it can suck you in and you forget what it's all about, best to keep your god head on and realise just how fucked it is to be a clone, a cog in the wheel of something you don't even understand.

• Like 1

I wasn't suggesting I would help for payment, just that reptyle's approach might put people off who had the requisite skill.

• Like 2

jesus fucking marys bloody gaping hol-y invisible sperm eating gnostic revelation of god on a stick in an electric chair UFO in the sky

we all love reptyle too

..... I don't

Reptyle, are those 2 videos you posted an attempt at trolling or the result of a vision?

• Like 1

wow ... i can feel my brain contracting ...

I think im going to watch TV to bring me back ...

• Like 2

Btw , I support MAPS [ but not reptyle's dream ] . MAPS membership can be had for as little as a $ 20 contribution . I would urge reptyle and others to consider a donation to that most worthy organisation ... [ I do , however , doubt DMT" s usefulness as a therapeutic psychedelic under any form of administration , even ayahuasca - because of the intensity of the "purge" could be too much for many people ] .

would not the world be so utterly mundane and boring if we were all in agreement on anything and everything ?

MAPS is purely for study and research...

there are already practitioners within Australia using these medicines and poisons to treat people for all and varied types of wants...

i am suggesting, that rather than deny the already functional (to a degree) culture of psychoactive plant medicine, we collaborate to compile and record the current practices... organise them in such a way as to differentiate between what is working and what is not, and act accordingly...

it is somewhat grassroots research on behaviour patterns rather than the alternative that MAPS is providing... they are heavily dependent on government permission to conduct research...

rather than being a group dedicated to claiming their cultural existence and employing it for social benefit... and profit.

it is the death of the sacred that led to our current state of mindless social depravity and the selling of cheap obsolete crap.

as the shiatsu website above, they existed before people studied remedial massage...because it was obvious that it worked for certain folks... and so they joined forces and declared their existence as an industry and voila... now u can get registered and advertise ure services as ashitsu practitioner...

mundane and boring? no... rather all knowing omnipresent bliss...

as i said previously... its not about me, so discuss the object on the table.not the one who placed it there.

• Like 1

The Nazis were pretty much in universal agreement - [ dissent was not permitted ] . Saddam , Gadaffi , Syria , etc , despised dissent . So also Putin's regime [ eg , Pussy Riot ] ..... etc , etc , : " omnipresent bliss " ???

dissent is tolerated if it fulfills the aims of the regime.

without the capacity to show power, it might as well not exist.

our system allows for people and groups of people to responsibly participate in the welfare and wellbeing of the whole... and we do this by being transparent and useful. namely by living by the standards of the current time...

for info on standards check out the entheogenic substance safety protocol... and feel free to expand upon it.

if u have ever entered the world of the iboga beings u will quite clearly understand the harmony between the self and its activity and the whole and its bliss... oneness whilst working...

dont worry if u dont understand... just stop talking.

i lubs you man ;)

Edited by bulls on parade

if the cause is so god damn novel, than why the fuck do you come across as so arrogant and bitchy?

• Like 1

because the time for u to participate has not yet arrived...

not everything is as it seems and sometimes the most obvious things are missed entirely...

i believe it is the swaying opinions of the minions which indeed blurs ure ability to see me clearly... and the opportunity to express in ways that will not be forever available to me...

let me be ure student... oh not arrogant and bitchy one...

fane u belittle yourself to inquire of my reasonings? or is it that u infact only wish to prove what u already suspect to be the case?