The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Seldom

Freebie

was just cleaning up my room and found 26 acacia obtusifolia seeds, i have no need for them at the moment and i have to go to the post office anyway, i'll be heading into town at about 2 oclock, if you want them ,pm me your address before then and they're yours

Edited by bulls on parade
  • Like 1

pm'ed

seeds gone? :.( pls let me know cheers kate

Cactus Kate, please put my mind at ease . Are you here to gather information on our members?

The reason ask is because almost every one of posts seem to be bumping threads looking for stuff,many times after the horse has bolted, so your'e not even investing any attention into the threads. You have also publicly stated your address (um, who does that on a forum?). This is the address for a trade paintshop in what appears to be a semi-industrial area.

Apologies if this speculation offends, but I would hate for my lovely Tassie brothers to be under surveillance. Say it isn't so, Kate. You're on the up &up, right?

EDITED: The address of paint shop

Reason: Requested by Moderator El Presidente Hillbillios

Edited by Psylo Dread
  • Like 2

"This is the address for a trade paintshop in what appears to be a semi-industrial area"

Fuckin weird man! Somethings going on here

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
removed link to map

Cool, i'll send off the Improvised Munitions Handbook, a Cat Stevens CD and a red & white tea towel to you this afternoon. I'll make sure to put my return address on the back.

• Like 1

The Tassie brothers (and sisters?) can already consider themselves under surveillance :wave-finger:

I will take a tea towel if still on offer...lol

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 1

it was a first to post deal. Freaky Chicken was good tho, took 6 minutes. you took 22 days and some minutes cactus kate :lol: but that's not bad gots to be in it to win it. but stick in there things and treasures are everywhere if you search

there will be no tea towels or seeds for anyone! why are you stuck on with this pseudo muslim persocution bs all the time psylo. eh. find something el

Nice try, troll baiter. There's ample evidence on this forum of my support and defense of the nation of Islam. Sounds like youre trying a teensy bit too hard again to implicate me.... once again :rolleyes:

If you failed to get the joke between me & Hillbilly, that's hardy my issue.

Nice to see you have taken me off your ignore list :huh:

Cheers,

Psylo Rukh-Khan

i just clicked the " This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Psylo Dread. View it anyway?" button because this was my thread started in good will and nothing else. there's no need for you to post in it man

Um, it's a paint shop ! A public business listed in the yellow pages.

Anything else you want to try and hang onto me in order to attract a posse, or are you done for the moment ?

i just clicked the " This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Psylo Dread. View it anyway?" button because this was my thread started in good will and nothing else. there's no need for you to post in it man

Nice edit ! You COMPLETELY removed your previous words and replaced them with an unrelated statement.

This is not 'your' thread. It's a public forum. The offer is long closed, so no damage is being done. I'm asking a question of someone else who posted here. Someone who isn't you. For people who live in Tasmania to consider. Again, this isnt you.

Seriously mate, you're boring me to death. Find someone else to bait.

Bye.

it was a first to post deal. Freaky Chicken was good tho, took 6 minutes. you took 22 days and some minutes cactus kate :lol: but that's not bad gots to be in it to win it. but stick in there things and treasures are everywhere if you search

Wow, ANOTHER EDIT ! Talk about playing the field. Where have the accusations against me gone this time ? (rhetorical question, I have no requirement for you to respond)

Yawn.

just think champ,15 minutes of your time was wasted today because you chose to make 3 posts in a row even though you're aware i have you on ignore and won't read them.

I know you don't use the ignore feature on me. You can't help but see what I'm saying :wink:

THREAD LOCKED:

Reason: Unexplained Narcolepsy

i am chnt

• Like 1

Post #4 is perfectly reasonable albeit somewhat paranoid, so not sure why this thread degenerated.

I don't see anything weird about a commercial address - many of our customers get stuff delivered to their work so they don't have to pick it up at the post office.

however, psylo - you lost me at the bit where this became YOUR thread. I know you were using sarcasm, but to many that's exactly what it seems like.

why do the threads you are most active in always fill up the admin report box?

why do the threads you are most active in always fill up the admin report box?

reported by the same handful of people. :rolleyes: There's something to consider.

Cactus Kate, please put my mind at ease . Are you here to gather information on our members?

The reason ask is because almost every one of posts seem to be bumping threads looking for stuff,many times after the horse has bolted, so your'e not even investing any attention into the threads. You have also publicly stated your address (um, who does that on a forum?). This is the address for a trade paintshop in what appears to be a semi-industrial area.

Apologies if this speculation offends, but I would hate for my lovely Tassie brothers to be under surveillance. Say it isn't so, Kate. You're on the up &up, right?

EDITED: The address of paint shop

Reason: Requested by Moderator El Presidente Hillbillios

hi there cactus kate here sorry i dont meet ur standards but never done this before am only 29 so sorry for being dumb and yes is my work address as people keep stealing my mail at home but thanks

• Like 1

Edit - Accidental highjack

My bad Bulls on Parade

Edited by Rumple Foreskin