The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, we shall see him around the traps somewhere, he always pops up when u least expect him, beat to stay at home and do the dad thing than hang with us lunatics feeling guilty! Anyways tunes, ur thoughts hillbillios, I know Toby has fantastic taste in tunage.

Okay y'all have convinced me, i very much want to come. Probably need a ride, although i haven't figured out where it is yet (i'm not reading twelve pages! i haven't even finished my coffee yet!). I also might not be able to come because i am moving between states atm.

I will give it my darnedest :wink:

edit: okay after a bit of sleuthing, i have determined i will get there. I can get to Oberon Proper, someone will have to show me the rest of the way !

Edited by Frank leDank
  • Like 3

I could pick u up from Oberon in fri night

• Like 1

I'm definitely in. A buddy of mine who I can see joining this forum in the not to distant future is most likely coming along as well. I gave him his first seeds a few days ago so his thumb can start turning green.

Might be able to give some peeps a lift from Western Sydney (or Oberon), though my ride is small and space might be an issue. PM me if you're in need. Can't promise it at this stage though, but it's definitely on the cards.

Not sure if I'll be heading up late Friday night or early sat morning yet.

I'm gonna have to miss out this year sorry guys, after all my excitement :(

:o I think you need to re-prioritise... :wink:

Edited by Justler
  • Like 1

Justler your first post basically mirrors what I was about to say :) I also have a ride from western sydney so might be able to squeeze one person in amongst the camping gear etc.

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 1

Heads up to vegos we will be having a pork roast on a spit, I always feel weird eating meat in front of vegos, at least u bin warned.

• Like 3

Heads up to vegos we will be having a pork roast on a spit.

Thats ok nito, i'll be having lentils on a stick :scratchhead: or something like that?! ,lol.

• Like 1

Dammit. Have a friends 30th that weekend. Was looking forward to making it to my first camp.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Edited by OPP

Thats ok nito, i'll be having lentils on a stick :scratchhead: or something like that?! ,lol.

as you said 'where there is a will there is a way'!... incognito could cook lentils on a stick....

• Like 1

I just found a big packet of marshmallows. Can cook them on twigs with the lentils i suppose.

Now ur talking!

only if incog changes his avatar :P And if karode goes :lol:

Edited by C_T

My mother always said I was meant for the stage :)

• Like 1

Chesh will be bringing his centurion outfit.

That's funny incognito my mum said the same about me ! She always said I was special haha

That's funny incognito my mum said the same about me ! She always said I was special haha

eep eep....hel...low........my nam....my nam......my glitch sqeeeeek....my nay ......my nay....me........is.......hill......squrk!........hillbi......

li........cranK...........hos.............hos...................os...................ss......sh......shhhhhh.............eeep eeep

and if you add one of those crazy looking goats heads that people put on crazy gifs

• Like 3

also i will bring out a little sound system, but due to a laptop explosion i dont have that much music. So if people can bring ipods or whatevre with music on that would be coolness

Toby is musico fantastico!

For the vegos, as in an assclown:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9uNTtnL7g

Edited by incognito

have fun guys, best be brewing up a nice big pot of mulled wine

:shroomer:

Lol, you've escalated from sausages onna stick to the whole pig!

And never mind about us vegos, we can just eat mushrooms - they're supposed to have protein in them aren't they? What, it's mostly indigestible you say? Hmm, better eat a lot then. :P

Super keen for a good mushroom hunt, it's been ages. I've got Friday free - if anyone's heading up early that I can hitch along with I'd be happy to spend some time during the day foraging for firewood & fungi for the camp. Or any other setup-type stuff that I can do, which is probably not much really, I'd just much rather be stomping around the forest collecting leeches than sitting at home :)

Tell us some more about this film Therefore?

• Like 1