The Corroboree
at0m

Arrests made over drug raids along Murray (MDPV, "E", "Meow meow")

http://www.abc.net.a...-police/3805198

South Australian police have seized more than two kilograms of amphetamines in raids at Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend and Mannum.

The haul includes more than a kilogram of the drug MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone), as well as ecstasy and a type of methamphetamine known as meow meow.

A 27-year-old man from Mannum and a 33-year-old man from Tailem Bend have been charged with drug trafficking.

Police say at least one recent fatal drug overdose in South Australia has been attributed to MDPV.

Detective Superintendent Des Bray says the drugs seized had the potential to generate about 23,000 doses.

"It takes on more significance when you look at the harmful effect that MDPV has had but also when you look at the drugs on the table the amount of capsules indicates an ongoing operation over a period of time that had the ability to generate considerable wealth," he said.

3805102-3x2-340x227.jpg

I thought mdpv was meow meow?

Thanks for sharing mate.

I thought mdpv was meow meow?

Nay. "Meow meow" is mephedrone. MDPV.

I wish I had a chance to try meow. However i dont exist within any of the circles where I could get some.

deja vu

I don't think it's legal for human consumption or sale with the intention of consumption or something. That chances in March though when it's completely illegal. (Correct me if I'm wrong, please :))

Meow meow and MDPV compared to MDMA is like comparing the fecies of some filthy animal to french champange in crystal glasses.

Whoever is flooding the market with this bullshit deserves to go directly to jail.

Do not pass go. Do not collect 2 kilos of amphetamines.

• Like 4

Meow is shit, dirty drug dirty come down and extremely addictive.

Cheers for clearing that up at0m, got confused because another thread a few weeks ago was referring to it as meow meow

"In South Australia, MDPV has recently been sold as methylamphetamine, but at a reduced price.

"Users are referring to the drug as Scat Cat, 666 and Meow-Meow."

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30534&hl=&fromsearch=1

Farkn what's with the south Aussies and the slimy chems :huh:

The quality of the drug is directly proportionate to the company you keep.

• Like 1

I don't think it's legal for human consumption or sale with the intention of consumption or something. That chances in March though when it's completely illegal. (Correct me if I'm wrong, please :))

Cheers for the timely information. Let's hope you're not wrong! :innocent_n:

Cheers for clearing that up at0m, got confused because another thread a few weeks ago was referring to it as meow meow

I have enough trouble keeping up on the chemical names yet alone the slang terms but I think I just stumbled onto the orgin of the name "meow meow": 4-methylmethcathinone also known as 4-MMC, mephedrone and MCAT. :scratchhead:

yup... it's also from the khat tree :P

edit: it contains cathinone which naturally occurs in the khat tree but as far as i'm aware mephedrone is synthesised.

Edited by Distracted

yup... it's also from the khat tree :P

Really? That I didn't know.

Also, Blood Trance Fusion, I wouldn't go importing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone - "Australia, New Zealand, and the USA it is considered an analog of other illegal drugs and can be controlled by laws similar to the Federal Analog Act"

I wish I had a chance to try meow. However i dont exist within any of the circles where I could get some.

Does anyone like ham sandwiches?

i do when they're actually gourmet pizza

• Like 2

I just want to chime in and say that Meow Meow is a terrible name, it makes you sound like a kindergartener.

Yea that's exactly what we need in this country, more kindergardeners on research chemicals...

I give up, fuck you world, got me cornered again!

So much misinformation in this thread and it comes from members, rather than the media :(

meow does NOT come from khat. Cathinone comes from khat, but none of the other derivatives do.

Meow or MDPV are not legal for any purpose in australia. There is no difference whether it is for consumption, bathsalts or bonsai food, other than that the non-consumption forms have less of a liability when a user tries to sue you. The labelling as bathsalts etc is because that's how it works in the USA where analogs are only analogs if they are for human consumption. No such distinction exists in australia and I do not understand why this stupid rumour persists even though it regularly gets debunked.

• Like 2

So much misinformation in this thread and it comes from members, rather than the media :(

Meow or MDPV are not legal for any purpose in australia.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's pretty shameful that we get the least legal information from those enforcing the laws...worse still it's up to the person screening, on the day, to know what's legal or not.

I've been to huge trouble to get permission to import a restricted object that wasn't even questioned. :BANGHEAD2: Not saying one shouldn't do the right thing...just it's annoying when it seems needless or inconsistent.