The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

Meet up: Perth

why is there only 6 people following this thread? come on peeps!!!!

I was going to mention the follow feature, I think a lot of people probably don't know it's there.. ooh and now I am going to put a link to this thread in my sig like Freaky Chicken...

okay that should do! If the thread doesn't get more followers I will upgrade it to giant letters in flashing neon pink, that should make people take notice.... :P:)

Edited by chilli
  • Like 1

Mid, i can bring a length of peres

1 MILLION DOLLRARS!

• Like 4

I have given quite a few away recently, and am focusing on propagation again, but I will try and remember to bring a couple of bits for you migraineur..

don't worry about payment, I don't charge for weeds! :)

yeh... mines free aswell ... Need to find a better plant if i want to be millionare

ill be bringing cactus freebies. With the federal schedules coming in, its time to get rid of all my cacti :(

How much do you guys want for your pereskopsis?

Mine will be a freebe as well :)

I am sure we all giveaway more stuff at our meets than what gets traded or sold :wink:

Cheers

Got

Hey guys, Im new to the community, but im going to try make it down to this meet if I can, loving this site/forum!

• Like 4

welcome to the forums and the meet akasha it would be great to see you here and there :)

okay I should be coming with my gf :) so anything I should bring? I don't have much to trade but i might bring something

Ok I am psyched.. I just cut my hair and everything! :)

Tomorrow I will be checking in and posting on this thread from my phone from the meet, so if anyone is struggling to find us and hasn't got anyone's numbers, be sure to check in here and write a post or PM.

Hey jwerta, did you end up getting hold of that scop cutting?

Edited by chilli
  • Like 1

you wanted a scop cutting? as in the cacti?

I have a plant I can bring to sell you its very fat and has a pup so i cant take a cutting but would sell it to you if you get me a cut of the pup once its bigger

you wanted a scop cutting? as in the cacti?

I have a plant I can bring to sell you its very fat and has a pup so i cant take a cutting but would sell it to you if you get me a cut of the pup once its bigger

a couple of months ago you pm'd me saying you might have a T. scopuliculous cutting, but it's all good man i don't need it just remembered when you mentioned trades and wondered if you had ended up getting hold of it. :)

• Like 1

no worrys mate but if you want i can sell you a rooted scop or trade for something you have :)

no worrys mate but if you want i can sell you a rooted scop or trade for something you have :)

Okay mate well is it a really leathery, five ribbed kind of scop, or a lance/cordobensis/spiny scop kind of scop? I have a couple like the latter, but none like the leathery scops I had in NZ. :)

ill take a picture and post it here

May have missed the post, but what time is everyone getting there?

usually about two but sometimes earlier

2 mate that's the usual time

Our group wll be the one with the green plant man banner and of course all the plants. There are BBQs down there so bring something to chuck on and we can have a nice feed. Bring any drinks you like as it'll be a nice sunny day. I'll be down there a little early to try and get a spot. We will have access to the forums at the meet so any last minute questions can be answered. There is no excuss not to come! This should be a good one. Meet starts at 2 but as I said peeps will be there before then. Check the first post for location and lets have some fun!

Be there or we will talk about you! Lol!

• Like 1