The Corroboree

There are many communities around, but there is only one Community. And that's us folks, everyone one of us. You, me and the freaks making their own little communities. We are the One True Community, and it's all about Love folks, it's all about Love. You don't have to join, you are already here. We gather here to celebrate the expansion of the mind, but we aren't the only ones. There are others, such as those who have never taken plant medicines of the kind you and I know, but still manage to create works of art that can grace any psychedelic experience. You won't meet them here, but they are part of us. The One. There are no rules, but are bound together by but one thing, and that's Love. Whether you know it or not, that's what it's all about, folks, it's about Love. Love for your friends, your Lovely neighbours, your Loving family, your Loving plants, their Loving plants, the plants of the Loving planet, the animals of Love, the Lovely insects, the rocks of infinite Love. There are no Love leaders, only free spirits, free and in Love. I am no leader; Love needs no Love masters and no Love slaves, my role in this is to make the first Loving post and then go away on a Lovely holiday, leaving you all to wallow in Love while I am away.

Love you all

xxx

• Like 13

Well said, love you too brother.

*sends big blinding piles of pure white love*

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix

• Like 3

I like this. Very meaningful.

funny how people are seperate from nature in this thread

• Like 1

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion .... :wink:

***InfinitelyLovingUnfoldingHeartLotus***

thanks for posting this I needed a big handful of love and a smile :)

Love you all!!!!

Edited by jwerta
  • Like 1

love you