The Corroboree
ubza_1234

were can I get a moon chair?!?!?

guys i've been looking everywhere for these chairs and they are nowhere to be seen! encased you don't know what a moon chair is, let me explain:

Its basically a papasan chair with a metal frame so it can be easily dismantled or some also fold like a camping chairs.

there are a few shops here and there that sell moon chairs, but they are usually small (i want 1m diameter or bigger, ideally enough room to squeeze 2 people onto) or lack the padding i've seen, on the style I want.

I've tried every major camping store, ebay, gum tree. It seems the only way I'll get what I want is second hand, which is fine :D

So has anyone else got any ideas on where I can find one?

Also, if you have such a chair, and willing to part with it, I'm happy to pay any reasonable price. I'm also a pest controller, so I can offer those services if you live within an hour of melbourne. Like, I'm desperate for one of these chairs! Lol

I got a spinifex one (1 metre diameter) on sale for $20 at Anaconda in bayswater just last year. I'm fairly sure they had bigger ones.

Peace

some examples of what I'm looking for. Take a note of the size and padding.

ebay.com/itm/Moon-Chairs-Every-Decor-Extra-Large-Size-/300456480448?pt=US_Chairs&var=&hash=item8bb2fcb4e0

amazon.com/Roundabout-Chair-Sage-32-44/dp/B0053N0Q0I/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1324350177&sr=1-6

These are alot over confy then the spinefex and oz trail ones. I mean I'll get one of those if I have to, but these look so good.

Ps the shipping on these are just over $250 thus why I haven't considered them yet.

i thought that was wat you were talking about thats awesome you can get fold up camping ones like that :)

a guy i used to live with had a big cane one probly a good metre and half posibly even 2 metres in diameter

and DAMN those things are so comfortable haha

i would love to get one myself :)

good luck on your hunt man they're awesome chairs

ya that's exactly what I want! If its in good nick, I will easily pay $80 for one, and up to $150 if it is that big and soft and foldable/dismantleable. I'm so serious! lol been looking for months!