The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet - Celebrate Summer

Yeah, we were just talking about the meet, Eth' and I. Wondering what tongue treats to bring.

I hope a few new faces show up, considering that there are quite a few SAB members from Melbourne.

MEET THIS SATURDAY :)

• Like 1

Of course you can bring kids . We usually are good little vegimites :)

usually start about midday go on til.. whenever we leave. its gonna be a nice day so bring the sunscreen we might be there a while.

• Like 1

Another fine meet in the park with the crew. Thanks for the seeds, cactus and cuttings etc.. guys, much appreciated. Pitty more people didnt attend ..maybe next time

Cheers. :)

• Like 1

:(

Yep, really glad I made it along even though having a nearly 3-yo kid in tow made it a little hard to just sit and chill.

Good to see some familiar faces and meet a couple of new people. Who was I talking about ayurvedic medicine with while sitting on the bench? I caught your real life name but didn't think to ask who you are on the forums. Thanks for sharing anyway... had a nice relaxing arvo.

Drifta - thanks for the beers and the plant. Amz - thanks for teaching my kid how to feed the magpies. Ubza - chat soon about the audio thing and looking forward to hearing more about your home made speaker.

Thanks to everyone for the food and the chats.

Looking forward to the next one now. :)

Edited by Rabaelthazar
  • Like 2

Sounds like an awsome thing to do u lucky peoples!!!

yup.always a groovy thang, on ya crew :)

@rab, re:ayurvedic medicine, proly Sharxx.

i'm glad you guys liked my short shorts.

tell next we meet

great bunch of peeps! nice to meet ya'll, thanks for the food and what not... will definately make the effort for the next one!

yes was nice to spend the day in the park with you all.

those medicines, you most likely were speaking to sharxx, or me, but i would think it was sharxx

Ones life is not one's own on the weekends when one has teenage girls :scratchhead:

My profuse apologies for my absence but I did enjoy the afternoon with my girls

fuck me! i planned on coming along only to realize it was yesterday :BANGHEAD2: oh well ill be keen for the next one

NegativeDave

hey all, disapointed i couldn't make it but the last of my money went to a maitreya ticket and i couldn't afford the train ride up to the big city etc but there is plenty of time in the future for me to make it to another. will there be a meet in easter time? by then i may even have some more plants worthy of trade :).

on a side note, any one else going to maitreya? would be good to be able to meet some of you and have a chat

dio

edit: just realised im over 100 posts, does that make me cool? lol

Edited by dionysus