The Corroboree
Torsten

Forum upgrade happening in the next few days.

Sorry to say that despite of what i was told before, being super mod does not affect penis size at all. :ana:

Are you confusing it with super dom?

Looks much nicer Torsten but still really miss the Pilbara pebbles up the top, IMO it wont be 'finished' until they are back in place :)

• Like 2

I am getting use to the new look already. I know i could have changed the theme back to the blue, but i want to be where the majority is, and see what the majority sees. Its all about togetherness .

:)

Yes, togetherness indeed. Follow the majority. United as one.

Whatever the colour sceme, its lovely that there are no random floating things that shouldn't be there, everything seems to be working, the banner is up, and now that I have flicked it over to 2012, almost all of the colours are a well-chosen visual symphony of wonder.

All I might suggest is that the blue bar above each member's posts that is still blue, change that to a brown tone, and all will be perfect. No more panic, no more stress for those whom it was obviously troubling few weeks. So glad that the planets have aligned, and energies can be focused on other big life issues.

It's interesting that so many member's avatar pics seems to mesh beautifully with the brown tones. It's like, it's like, it was meant to be.

Sorry to say that despite of what i was told before, being super mod does not affect penis size at all. :ana:

Oh, you must have misunderstood the contract. It said that becoming a supermod will affect the ability to see your penis.

supermod.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, togetherness indeed. Follow the majority. United as one.

It's interesting that so many member's avatar pics seems to mesh beautifully with the brown tones.

I don't mean follow the majority like 'sheep',(just in-case it sounded that way?!), I mean like hanging around with hippy plant heads. :)

And pink and brown goes sooooo well together ...... :(

And pink and brown goes sooooo well together

Hmmm, I'm not touching that one. :o

Hmmm, I'm not touching that one. :o

I'll have a stab at it....

neapolitan.jpg

Pink and brown are the stuff of childhood...

• Like 2

Kinda like when you've had heaps of red food colouring and your poo is pinkish brown? I do quite like that combo :lol:

^ lol. I remember i use to give the kids blue cordial....and...well.... you can imagine the result.

• Like 1

the new colors look great. still nice and easy on the eyes :)

It's a very subtle difference, but it's looking much better now :) I still think the shop looks several orders of magnitude better, but nonetheless, the forums are looking better than they ever have, just that the shop looks so epically good it's unbeatable.

EDIT: Also, the red "like" button throws me a little because the neg button was red, but I'm sure I'll get used to that.

Edited by ballzac
  • Like 1

Is there a new way to upload animated gifs for avatars? Tried uploading it, also tried importing from an external site but it still comes up as a still image, tried a couple different file sizes too but nada.

Maybe I'm just being stoops lol

the flower is a stylised pituri flower. it is replacing the pebbles as the anchor to australia's most intriguing ritual plant region.

I suspected you would have chosen that flower for a reason, and I was right.

Not sure if this has been said but the orange writing is a bit hard on my eyes and I would love it to get toned down a bit

Orange writing?

all the forums are in orange writing and all the topics are as well

Ah yes sorry, I see now. I just couldn't see orange in this thread (apart from my warn status writing).

so is there any way that i can change it from my end?

so is there any way that i can change it from my end?

In short; No. The forum's looking good to me (nothing hard to read et cetera) but perhaps it's a problem to do with different web browsers? Maybe post your browser name and version if something (other than design sensibilities) seems properly broken. ;)

Would it be difficult to add a "rules" tab at the top (next to the classefieds tab)? In my short time as mod, I have come had plenty of conversations with new members who genuinely want to follow the rules but don't know where to find them until I send them the link. I don't think they are that difficult to find, but for something that is considered extremely important on these forums, they are kind of low profile. I think giving them their own tab would give them the visibility that they deserve.

I actually only just noticed that there was a link to them on the main page (and indeed on every page). I always thought the only link to them was on the FAQ page. I think that a small link at the bottom of the page is not obvious enough for the most important people (the new members who aren't familiar with the way the forums work).

I am not keen to custom edit this software because every incremental upgrade will delete such edits. There has always been a small link on every page - it used to be near the top but is now at the bottom. New members are shown the rules at sign up so know they exist and it should not be hard for anyone who wants to know to find them.

I will have a look if there is an existing app that makes the rules more obvious, but I doubt it.

New members are shown the rules at sign up

I should have realised this as it's pretty standard. It makes me a little less sympathetic with people who tell me they don't know where the rules are :scratchhead:

I don't know whether to plonk this request here, or start a new thread...???.

Hmmm?, I shall plonk it here....

Hey Torsten :) ,I was wondering if the amount of 'Recent Topics' could be increased to a number greater than 5, like maybe 8 -ish?. The reason being is sometimes I miss stuff.

EDIT: To explain further... The 'recent topics' listed on the right of the main page is what i am referring to.

Edited by Amazonian

I suppose i could use 'View New content'? :blush: .

Edited by Amazonian