The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psilohuasca

wandjina gardens

After doing a bit of research I realise who psilohuasca is. He [yes, male] nearly got himself banned many months ago for repeatedly trying to procure illegal items on the forums and for posting about it publically, then abusing mods and me for intervening. He was known as lovindalight and signed off with light&love in those days, but pretty much just abused people. So yes, planthelper is correct that he is a troll. I am trying to remember who the mod was that was dealing with this crap at the time and why light&love didn't end up getting banned. I also have to check my own PMs, but that might take a while. After reading his content of the last few months it seems he just likes to annoy people.

i was wondering when you were gonna notice this and say something torsten

well said :)

edit- if u have nothin nice to say.......

Hi Torsten,

It's the "Other Paul" from a couple of years ago.

I'm thinking that trolling isn't so bad, so long as you don't get caught up too much. This guy finally made me get off my butt and actually post something here instead of lurking, which I'm thinking is probably a good thing. Hopefully I can add some good things to this community.

I notice just about everyone who responded to the post was very positive about Shaman Australis, which is great.

The troll got a hammering, which is even better.

Hope life's treating you well

:rolleyes:

awesome Paul. didn't know you were lurking. good to see you here finally ;)

I have an email of yours to reply to, but I guess you figured I was caught up with EGA for a bit.

heading south in jan and would love to catch up. will email.

Folks, this guy is a horticultural legend. if only he'd move back to Mullum so we could snare him back for SAB ;)

Right now all the respect you command is 3-4 sentences which equvilates to about 30 seconds of my time

LOL! "equvilates" sounds like pilates for horses! Way to coin a new word!

Upon further investigation it turns our Light&Love was actually banned at the time. Psilohuasca is a reincarnation and hence will get booted too.

Psilohuasca, if you try to sign up again I will delete all of your content - for both accounts.

Pretty stupid to draw attention to yourself like this knowing full well you would get banned again. then again you weren't the brightest spark the first time around. or maybe trolling is all you really come here for. how sad.

being a mod is actually hard work!!! hahaha no wonder my lazy ass never thought about doing Moding

LOL! "equvilates" sounds like pilates for horses! Way to coin a new word!

Hahaha

so i was right when i said this person should get banned

geez and everyone had a go at me a negged me

i knew this person was bad news

hahhaha oh well

One of my mates was really impressed with Shaman Auatralis. He knows his shit so if he thinks highly of torstens work then T must be doing something right!

Thanks Torsten, you're too kind.

It would be really great to catch up in Jan, it's been way too long!

Damn I missed it. :angry:

LOL. This one is mine! :P

so i was right when i said this person should get banned

geez and everyone had a go at me a negged me

i knew this person was bad news

hahhaha oh well

yeah, you copped it, with a few neg's, for trying to sort out things, which makes me wonder...

two possibileties, one, you got one neg from the topicstarter, and another from another troll or sab hater. but more likely, the topicstarter has another account aswell, and negged you with his/her alter ego.

because i suddenly started profiling this case, i remeber, when reading the trolls post, i noticed a grammar mistake, which might suggest the author has grown up using another language than english. but it could be aswell just a fluke.

i wonder, if both neg's you recieved shared the same ip.

there were a lot more than 2 negative votes. But there were also lots of positives. I didn't see myco's original post so no idea what it is all about.

my originaal post is still there it was quoted by the topic starter its in like the 6th post

i was probly a bit full on but i found the original post by the op to be pretty fucked up so i bit back hahaha

then people started goin woah calm down hahaha :innocent_n: i think bulls on parade probly negged me to by the look of his post directed at me

i did swear a bit wich people might not have liked i think wat i said needed to be said though

and hey im an aussie i swear alot its not my fault haha :)

my originaal post is still there it was quoted by the topic starter its in like the 6th post

i was probly a bit full on but i found the original post by the op to be pretty fucked up so i bit back hahaha

then people started goin woah calm down hahaha :innocent_n: i think bulls on parade probly negged me to by the look of his post directed at me

i did swear a bit wich people might not have liked i think wat i said needed to be said though

and hey im an aussie i swear alot its not my fault haha :)

Dont feel bad myco this was soooooo obviously a troll that what you said was, while a little passionate totally acceptable to me.

I cant believe so many played along with the troll in the first place.

Remember when stirring an ants nest the objective is to get as many ants as possible swarming around, it's no fun for the antagonist if only one ant shows up.

two possibileties, one, you got one neg from the topicstarter, and another from another troll or sab hater. but more likely, the topicstarter has another account aswell, and negged you with his/her alter ego.

lol that would be me. Seems i kinda negged the wrong post by accident while going neg-postal on Psilohuasca´s Troll posts. Sorry Myco. :lol: Could someone please plus Post 11? bye Eg

Dont feel bad myco this was soooooo obviously a troll that what you said was, while a little passionate totally acceptable to me.

thanks moses :)

I cant believe so many played along with the troll in the first place.

Remember when stirring an ants nest the objective is to get as many ants as possible swarming around, it's no fun for the antagonist if only one ant shows up.

hahaha hilarious so true :)

lol that would be me. Seems i kinda negged the wrong post by accident while going neg-postal on Psilohuasca´s Troll posts. Sorry Myco. :lol: Could someone please plus Post 11? bye Eg

hahaha ok :)

thats all good man

the reason i really removed my posts was cos i didnt wanna get more negs from em

i was tryin to defend the place and was like shit why i am gettin negged no one else is hahaha

i've lurked around these forums for over 10 yrs and used to buy stuff from SAB back in the days when it wasnt a problem sending plants an such to W.A.

i still buy things from SAB but now all i can get is well pretty much anything thats not a plant or seeds haha

i've never had a problem with SAB at all and very much apreciate the things they do

and in my opinion people should be gratefull that places like wandjina gardens even exist

being from W.A. we have no ethno gardens over here and damn if there was one even if they didnt have a huge range or the plants werent the best i'd still be incredibly gratefull just to have a place like that to source things

kudos to torsten for his gardens and contributions to us aussie ethno lovers :)

only in the last few yrs i decided to join the forums and made an acount

and am now trying my best to contribute to the forums as they've been alot of help to me over the years

without even being a member

so i dont want to get a negative rep on here wich is why i removed my posts

i still stand by wat i said though

im really a nice guy :)

it was just the original post really pissed me off

so i dont want to get a negative rep on here wich is why i removed my posts

i still stand by wat i said though

Yeah dont be too concerned about the rep points here. Just say whatever is on your mind and what you feel deep in your heart and people will honor it. I prefer an uncomfortable truth over a dishonest compliment. From what i´ve learnt in the past, i can say that you no matter how many people like you, there will always be people that just get the shits when they read a post of yours and try to get a discussion going. You know, same with Trolls. They thrive when people are pissed off by their posts. Many Trolls are bitter because no one really notices them in the real life and thats why they try very hard to get any emotional response over the internet. You know the saying, "If people dont love me, i at least want em to hate me." Same principle as with people who try to kill celebrities. If they cant get famous by doing something good, they do something bad instead. I also like the slogan of the facebook movie: You dont make a million friends without making a few enemies. :wink: But i definately know what you mean, myco. Next time you have a feeling, stick with it no matter what people say. Gut feelings are mostly right.

LOL. This one is mine!

Fair enough, Torsten. Next royal stag is mine. Good hunting. :P

thanks eg.

your definately right there

i'll remember that for future posts :)

out of interest how can you see your rep from negs and such or is this something only other members or mods can see ???