The Corroboree
myco

west aussie's trade and sell thread

thanks dude id be keen as , if I have to wait that long , (what month would that be?) I'm  spewing I gave away my 6 footers some years ago after having mid life crisis , but I'm looking at starting again the collecting and living , pm me anytime your ready bruh, appreciated ! :)

Well I just took 3 cuttings today  and set them up in a humidity chamber. I haven't done this before so I don't know how long it will take until they are established, or if it will work. I've followed the kada method in perlite so hopefully I have success. I'll let you know when somethings ready for trade.

• Like 1

Just added a bunch of new cuttings and potted cacti to this thread, WA based, local pickup available. 

Looking for loph seedlings/seeds/whatever locally.

Also any caapi or ibogaine plants as my caapi pot plant got wiped out in a hard day of sun :'(

Hey guys, this looks like it could be interesting if you're looking for something to do on the 25th or 26th of Feb.

The Garden Club & Societies Plant Fair

"A large variety of plants will be on sale representing African violets, bromeliads, bulbs, cactus & succulents, chrysanthemums, epiphytic cacti, ferns, frangipani, gerberas, heritage roses, hibiscus, hoya, iris, orchids, palm & cycads, pelargonium, roses, Gardeners' Circle & the wildflower society's gifts".

https://horticulturalcouncil.com.au/gardens-club-fair/

Edited by Ambient

Does anyone have fresh pollen to trade? These guys are going to go in the next day or so, hoping to pick something up as soon as possible.

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8416.thumb.jpg.1a362824766b8dc30420bf741d96b71b.jpg

IMG_8422.thumb.jpg.ba64d976692ed72feafdf1600bb5f8c8.jpg

IMG_8416.thumb.jpg.1a362824766b8dc30420bf741d96b71b.jpg

IMG_8422.thumb.jpg.ba64d976692ed72feafdf1600bb5f8c8.jpg

Hey crew, 

Can anyone help me in locating Acacia acuminata both narrow and broad varieties.

Regards 87_botanist 

FYI

Thank you for your order however as stated during checkout we are unable to ship some products to WA due to their quarantine laws and it is advised you email me to check prior to making an order. Peganum harmala seeds is one of those products i would of informed you of not being permitted.

Regards Linda

Acacia arabica
Acacia aroma
Acacia confusa
Acacia sophorae
Argyreia nervosa v.nervosa
Argyreia nervosa v.speciosa
Datura ferox
Datura stramonium
Ipomoea hederacea
Ipomoea violacea
Leonurus sibiricus
Lophophora Sp.
Melothria scabra
Merremia tuberosa
Peganum harmala
Rivea corymbosa
Sida cordifolia

Edited by 87_botanist

Saffron Global Foods, Perth, WA Tel:08 94440880.

401 Scarborough Beach Rd Osborne Park

peganam harmarla.

from iran.

Edited by acacaya
  • Like 1

So good to be back!

On 8/5/2017 at 10:21 PM, 87_botanist said:

Hey crew, 

Can anyone help me in locating Acacia acuminata both narrow and broad varieties.

Regards 87_botanist 

I have a single narrow phyllode tree on my property of 1,000+ normal broads. If it throws seed, I'll get you some

28 minutes ago, Gimli said:

So good to be back!

I have a single narrow phyllode tree on my property of 1,000+ normal broads. If it throws seed, I'll get you some

I would be keen on that for sure!! I'm also going to pm you mate

What will you West Aussies have for sale/trade this season?

• Like 1

On 06/10/2017 at 6:01 AM, migraineur said:

What will you West Aussies have for sale/trade this season?

Nothing from me unfortunately im very new this only been here for 6 months still collecting at this point in time.

I would be very interested in what ever you have to offer

I forgot i do have myco stuff but hopefully i will have a few things etho to offer next year

Mostly cacti cuts and seedlings this season, been a bit slack in the keeping-everything-alive department. I need a new place and greenhouse, and a million other things

On 10/10/2017 at 8:44 AM, Uda said:

Mostly cacti cuts and seedlings this season, been a bit slack in the keeping-everything-alive department. I need a new place and greenhouse, and a million other things

@Uda if you ever need anything looked after or something let me know since im around the corner 

Does anyone in this neck of the woods have caapi leaves and vine? Also chasing some Psychotria viridis, suitable passion flowers.

Really anything interesting that can be used for medicinal purposes and healing the soul

• Like 1

Anyone know of any Bunnings that currently have Acacia acuminata?