The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

Any Papua New Guinea Members

Hey, any PNG members who want to meet up, do some trades or just stay in touch etc in PNG then PM me I'd love to meet you. I'll be spending a lot more time there when I return in a couple weeks. Cheers!

Can't say I've ever seen one but I'll let you know if I do. There's plenty of bamboo up there.

There used to be a PNG member here who went by the moniker of Cassarius. Wonderful guy, and a profoundly talented gardener. His knowledge of iboga and S. divinorum inspired some pretty amazing threads, but sadly both Cass and his threads have disappeared. I'm pretty sure he's still there, somewhere far, far away from Port Moresby. If you ever bump into someone who fits that rather vague description, then give him a shout from CunningPlatypus and ask him to return to the boards.

Yeah I've been trying to get in touch with Cassarius, hopefully he sees this and logs in. Cheers!

He probably wont be back as some jealous, immature fuckwits chased him away. Said he would come back and reinstate his threads but hasn't been seen since.

Shame how bright flames get stomped out under a boot!

FWIW Casuarius had FNQ as his location initially. I suspect the change of location to Papua was so that he could brag about how elite his salvia was.

Bongchitis im not sure if you saw how he acted here and on AE but I dont think it was "jealous, immature fuckwits" that chased him away. Far from it actually.

Edited by sapito

Cairns is quite a favored destination for many PNG's. It's only 1 hour cheap flight from Moresby and there's betel nut and quite a PNG community up there. And how would a plant's location make it elite or bragworthy anyway.

Maybe he's just been misjudged. What a shame for us all.

seen any galbulimimaa over there? its supposed to used as an hallucinogen there I m really tempted to go over there and live with some tribe of headhunters and do Galbulimima

Edited by opiumfreak

Read "Throwim way leg" by Tim Flannery, libraries often have it. He spends months in the most remote locations with head hunters while searching for and cataloging new mammals.

It is pretty much the most amazing book I've ever read and a must if you want to go off the beaten track.

Cairns is quite a favored destination for many PNG's. It's only 1 hour cheap flight from Moresby and there's betel nut and quite a PNG community up there. And how would a plant's location make it elite or bragworthy anyway.

Because posting pics of salvia plants would be incrimidating and against forum rules.

He had arguments on AE about how much better his caapi plants grew in FNQ compared to any other place in Oz. Maybe he travels but he intially made it clear that his plants were growing in Oz. All his posts have been deleted on both forums.

Good on him I say, if I could grow salvia and iboga as well as his pics suggested I'd be showing them off too, not to say that he was, he came across as quite a nice and knowledgeable fellow to me, at least on these boards anyway, I don't visit others.

• Like 1

seen any galbulimimaa over there? its supposed to used as an hallucinogen there I m really tempted to go over there and live with some tribe of headhunters and do Galbulimima

Didn't think I'd miss the (-) button until it was gone.