The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tipz

ebay find

button cactus

found this on Ebay and had to let you guys in on it. Has a few more listed.... God knows what type of cacti this is but its beautifull.. B):innocent_n:

always see these things when i cant afford them :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by tipz

Damn that's a nice loph, not sure exactly what variety. But musn't be many possums up that way :P

Damn that's a nice loph, not sure exactly what variety. But musn't be many possums up that way :P

they have 4 up for up for sale.... caespitosa maybe ? :drool2:

i hope i'm not the only one that noticed the starting bid.....420 hero right there

• Like 2

thats a seriously old loph grafted or not? if it was never grafted then its like 30+ years right?

I have spoken with them... the ones pictured are diffusa she thinks... but they are on their own roots.

According to her she has heaps planted through the garden and apparently has some much larger single headed lophs. She is digging them all up today and selling before she goes to new zealand.

Oh mayne if only I had a spare grand laying around I'd go nuts lol

Bummer, looks like the first three are gone allready :( either that or ebay has canned the listing

Its back.

Various lophs - bulk sale.

starting bid 500 dollars.

link here

The auctions only on for 12 hours. What do people think as far as value goes. I know diffusa is less sought after but do you guys think 500 is too much for this ?

Edited by tipz

Diffusa sounds quite interesting. It would be nice to have a few mature specimens for sure! If I had the cash I'd jump on that! Especially considering they're mature growth in the ground without grafting!

This lady is legit. Another member here has allready purchased and recieved one from her. He's happy. this one is a bargain... who wants to go halves ( im serious ) ? not long left now.

This is her update on the sale

People keep asking if this auction is for all the plants in the pictures Yes over 100 plants in the clusters + 29 on there own 3 of which are v rear, 2 yellow & 1 purple flower Gordeneanna?

A rear bargain for the serious cactus lover or cactus club

i take it she means jourdaniana. That would have to be worth 300 alone. :drool2:

36 mins to go.

Edited by Alice

I'll say, god damn christmas...

uhhh.... impulse to buy is strong... was someone looking for halvies?

----

heh, I couldnt bring myself to spend the money. Already blown the cactus budget this year.

Edited by niggles

Huge bargain ! :lol: Was anyone else bidding ? some one sniped it sneaky style ... I bet they are SABians too !

I wanted that so bad... this cactus obsession is getting ridiculous

Edited by tipz

That price escalated in no time tipz! I was thinking about bidding and i come back 2 minutes later and its jumped up 100 bucks. Be great to have all that tho drool2.gif So are you positive its mainly a diffusa?

Holy Fucking Cow. I think i´d have been tempted to buy it if it would have been in germany. Would have been happy to digg them out with bare hands. :drool2: