The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Xenodimensional

Worlds Within Worlds: Tanawha (new preview)

Hi all, hope you like it... more info soon.

Edited by Xenodimensional
  • Like 6

Oh, wow. That's beautiful. I've never seen 3D CG look so warm and organic. Nice work!

Glad you like! :-)

insane, i just saw this on your website the other day and wondered what was up with it, and now here it is!

lol, I know that place. Never seen a better description of what it’s like to smoke DMT in my life. I think my mind is unfortunately far to logical to really appreciate a lot of psychodelic art, but that definitely took me back to the realm. Respect.

Peace

Thank you so much. I'm glad it resonates favourably! Here's a new preview... enjoy!

• Like 1

:shroomer:

"2012"

awwww....does that mean we (as in I) have to wait till next year to see a dvd? i need one to play on my new projector .....

Love it..... Some of the best fractal work Ive seen..... Do you do music video clips?

• Like 1

These are so freak'n amazing.

I would love an hours-long DVD of this stuff. Great bloody work.

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of Mandelbulb videos but this is on another level! Awesomely animated gradients and some real nice transformations, nice and subtle, not overly dramatic. Music complements it well. So when is the DVD for sale? ...screw dvd format, I need me some Hi-Def crispy goodness!

Thank yo all. Glad you dig it! 3d fractals are something I dreamt of for years and to manipulate them on the computer screen is so zen and addictive, to do it in virtual reality would be something else (I have dreamt of doing it). I can't help but wonder if the grand unified theory of everything will be found in Mandelbulber or Mandelbulb 3d. I'm almost get jealous thinking about the technologies people will have access too in say 1000 or 10000 years... you'd probably be able to just beam them straight into the frontal cortex... I can see people making these things at future festivals/raves in realtime and holographically projecting and sharing them, changing them.. nurturing these beautiful creations... imbued with ai, sentient bulbous spectres...

Qualia/Dude... 2012 is only two weeks away! I'm thinking though that by the time I get my faeces collated and funding sorted it will probably be about Feb for dvds and maybe even a blu-ray(?). But a downloadable version will come sooner... And it will have multiple soundtracks (music/soundscape/5.1)

Slybacon... yup, I can do video, 2d, 3d and fractal animation, film clips, live/projected/realtime.. Will render for food :-0 I love collaborating too, but have a few to get through before I take any more on. WWW:Tanawhaaaa is basically a series of film clips with experimental sequences linking it all up. It would take me quite a while to explain why it even exists and why I did some things a certain way. I think I'll get the dynamics of the theme/idea a lot better in future editions; this one has a lot of fractals and not as many portals as the Noosa one. I learnt a lot making both of them and the next one is already in my brain (Worlds Within Worlds: Genesis) and will be a huge step up conceptually. And in 3D :-)

Dale.. It's only 47 minutes long :-( but if I make a dvd it will probably have some other random bits and pieces to make it worthwhile like some art slideshows and there are a few bloopers too and a five minute section of geometrical stuff not in the main movie...

Peace!

Edited by Xenodimensional
  • Like 1