The Corroboree
Jack

Looking for

Hi everyone been away from these forums for a while I am looking for slow growers prefer own roots but will consider grafts of aztekium, lophophora fricii khoresi diffusa or decipiens, geohintonia, ariocarpus sp , pelecyphora, mammalaria luethy, strombocactus.

Also mutants, variegates, crests or monsters trichos

Included. Have cash or Plenty to trade.

Let me know if u can help.

Thanks

J

Edited by Jack

edit - meant to be pm ..... again :bong::blush: sorry

Edited by tipz
  • Like 1

I am looking for slow growers prefer own roots but will consider grafts of aztekium, lophophora fricii khoresi diffusa or decipiens, geohintonia, ariocarpus sp , pelecyphora, mammalaria luethy, strombocactus

Describes my collection to a T. :wink:

And I'm looking for somebody to take 'em all off my hands, as I'm getting too old & senile to care (for em).

Describes my collection to a T. :wink:

And I'm looking for somebody to take 'em all off my hands, as I'm getting too old & senile to care (for em).

Ill send you my postage details zelly

Ill cover postage :lol:

• Like 3

Also looking for astro cultivars...

Hey Tipz, thats not very cool man.

You could at least try asking Jack if he wanted first dibs before trying to take up the offer.

• Like 1

Sorry guys... it was said tongue in cheek. I should have put a wink and a lol face, I was being far from serious !

Of course i would never expect for someone whom i dont know to give me their life collection for just postage. I thought that would have been obvious. Those that know me know i would never be so rude. Just a bad joke i suppose and the humour wasn't evident. Thats not really my style.. im just a shit stirrer. Apologies if any offense was caused

Wow - my first negs... :huh:

edit^^ that wasn't my neg there andyamine.

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

Also looking for astro cultivars...

I would probably look no further than Hellonasty - he has a sweet blog with all his Astro crosses and whatnot. :)

Sorry guys... it was said tongue in cheek. I should have put a wink and a lol face.

Of course i would never expect for someone whom i dont know to give me their life collection for just postage. I thought that would have been obvious. Those that know me know i would never be so rude. Just a bad joke i suppose and the humour wasn't evident. Those that know me know thats not really my style.. im just a shit stirrer. Apologies if any offense was caused

Wow - my first negs... :huh:

Probably just annoyed you asked first. :lol:

Edited by βluntmuffin

Keep in mind zelly isn't in Aus. It's unlikely anyone could afford to pay for shipping and quarantine of his entire collection (let alone the cost of the plants), even if he was willing to ship it over.

No worries Tipz, my mistake. As you would be aware its hard to tell exactly what people mean in text sometimes.

As mod I felt I should say something as it wouldn't have been the first time someone tried to jump on another persons trade.

Ill give you a positive to even it out,

Someone negged me, care to say why?

I gave you both a positive. I thought it was pretty clear tipz was just having a joke and that Andy was just doing his job.

• Like 1