The Corroboree
Bongchitis

Beards and Moustaches

Carn give us a look. I want some ideas for the next incarnation. Mine has little old ladies crossing the street :devil:

post-962-0-60897000-1322173137_thumb.jpg

Plat it

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

shaved it off now, i looked to much like jesus for anyone to take me seriously.

Check out the camera skills

318160_2180175078269_1663691141_2173087_4915475_n.jpg

• Like 1

shaved it off now, i looked to much like jesus for anyone to take me seriously.

Check out the camera skills

318160_2180175078269_1663691141_2173087_4915475_n.jpg

Thats some picasso shit right there Hillbilly!

I would love to be able to rock a full beard like edrifter but the hair is spindly and red on my cheeks and I look homeless :blush:

Keep em coming!

I am clean shaven now and have been for around 4 years had a beard at different lenghts for about 15 years

This photo taken 5 years ago

post-4489-0-19660700-1322203253_thumb.jp

Cheers

Got

post-4489-0-19660700-1322203253_thumb.jpg

post-4489-0-19660700-1322203253_thumb.jpg

GOT, you're a dead ringer for my oldest brother, and your beard looks like my current one, except mine is long enough to touch my nipples (only one nipple at a time).

it's beard-australis

Edited by ThunderIdeal

this is the best beard i've ever had though

found it in a truckload of mulch

edit to say, i have no idea what it was, apart from one of the reddest and most epic beards in the history of earth.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I've had this moustache since 2001, way before the hipsters were doing it, and way before Movember. I grew it because Proust (the guy in my avatar) and a few other writers I admire have them.

moust.jpg

In fact, I hate the attention it gets in November when everyone assumes I'm doing it as a one off to raise money. Last year, in December, some dickheads yelled out to me in the surf: "Oy, mate: it's not Movember anymore. You can shave the mo' off." To which my rapid and brilliant retort was: "Yeah, it's Dick-cember. Your month to shine."

I'm brilliant, aren't I?

And Bong: I'm not sure why the old ladies are running from you. I used to live in the SW of Sydney too and that was the standard facial hair in all males over 25. :lol:

• Like 6

I've had this moustache since 2001, way before the hipsters were doing it, and way before Movember. I grew it because Proust (the guy in my avatar) and a few other writers I admire have them.

moust.jpg

In fact, I hate the attention it gets in November when everyone assumes I'm doing it as a one off to raise money. Last year, in December, some dickheads yelled out to me in the surf: "Oy, mate: it's not Movember anymore. You can shave the mo' off." To which my rapid and brilliant retort was: "Yeah, it's Dick-cember. Your month to shine."

I'm brilliant, aren't I?

And Bong: I'm not sure why the old ladies are running from you. I used to live in the SW of Sydney too and that was the standard facial hair in all males over 25. :lol:

Your mo is great Marcel and dick-cember made me chuckle with half a gut full.

I am way outer SW Sydney, semi rural stylings and old fashioned sensibilities and the old French Fork seems to portray me as a threat. I have never seen anyone else rocking one though. Standard goatee is the beard dejour around here though.

Edit: The pixelation fools no-one, I am squinting and can see you perfectly.

Edited by Bongchitis

"Yeah, it's Dick-cember. Your month to shine."
:lol: :lol: classic !

looking pretty dapper there marcel.

so what exactly is the definition of a bogan anyways ? Surely i make the cut ?

in this context, a bogan is just a ratty looking aussie. for example, everyone who posted a beard.

Edited to keep the peace.

Edited by tripsis

Nope, Australians aren't a race, they're a nationality. Not even an ethnicity. :wink:

• Like 3

so far ethdrifter is winning the "looks most like he owns a sawn-off shotgun" category.

thread needs more beards.

Carn give us a look. I want some ideas for the next incarnation. Mine has little old ladies crossing the street :devil:

how about a "toki wartooth" ? i visited family with one, but i never went public with it.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

No Hillbilly just plain bigotry, they are'nt villifying the whole race just a subset within that adhere to strict cultural, clothing & hairstyle guidelines. :P

I can't compete with that sort of facial hair, I'm highly evolved, wirey & soft with more than a few different shades, running the gamut from blonde to brown, probly looks like most of what you guys had at 13 :lol:

Looks like mulched stringy bark, bark TI or the best damn impression of Red Beard I've seen.

Edited by shruman

Ah come on guys, the definition was clearly made as a joke.

Yep, no competition from me. Uneven growth and two distinct hair colours, I'd never win a comp.

don't think of it as a competition. it's not like anything could beat the tangled, stringy, red mass that came out of some forest mulch.

• Like 2