The Corroboree
obtuse

Post -EGA MRBG meet

Just putting this idea out there.

I know i brought it up in the melbourne spring meet thread, but im curious to know if anyone wants to meet up at the MRBG the weekend following EGA.

saturday or sunday.

I may well spend a couple of days there :rolleyes: as i may not have the opportunity to wander around the gardens again for a while.

I know people may be a bit exhausted given how packed EGA is this year, and also may have other commitments. but if your keen post here and we can make something more formal or just pm me.

Cheers, Obtuse.

personally, i'd love to meet you again obtuse but mmf is calling after ega.so , if it;s after 2weeks of ega i cannot make this date. gorgeous . but i might see u at ega:)

Just putting this idea out there.

I know i brought it up in the Melbourne spring meet thread, but im curious to know if anyone wants to meet up at the MRBG the weekend following EGA..

Yeah sorry obtuse, i was going to respond to your post in the 'Melbourne Meet' thread, but i wasn't sure about what i was doing. As much as i would love to hang out at the Botanical gardens with you guys, i will have just had like 5 days away from the family and i don't think i could snaffle another day so soon. But I will definitely catch up with you at EGA though obtuse. See you there...9 more sleeps :)

I might be dead by then, but if not there is a .7% chance i can meet and chat over all things plant and Melb, but if i cannot you should all do your best too as Melb meets rock :devil:

I knew it was a long shot and understand, as some people may still be exhaused after ega, or have family commitments, as yes 5 days away from the world is a big ask.

So its all cool. happy to help get a meet together, or just catch up with a couple or few people for a chat.

Cheers.

Edited by obtuse

lol, thanks distracted. awesome meeting you at EGA mate.

bumping again, lol.

Ok, im making a time for 1pm on sunday, and will wait around the cactus garden which i assume is the regular meeting place. I'll be taking a book to read and will be waiting about an hour. If no-one turns up so be it.

otherwise pm me im happy to meet at other times.

My main destinations at the point will be the cactus garden, and the herb garden, and finding other herbals and also brugmansias that are scattered throughout the garden.

Cheers, Obtuse.

sorry i can't make it obtuse, but it was awesome to meet you over the weekend. those couple of discussions have given me alot of new material to explore, many props to you good sir :wink:

yeah might be able to make it.