The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wandjina

CHEAP CHEAP EGA Ticket

hey Folks :)

It is with a heavy heart that I have had to pull out of this years EGA program. I was SOOOO looking forward to giving my talk, but more, to spending time with all you wonderful people, putting some faces to names, soaking up the good vibes.

Unfortunately I'm just not well enough for the drive down, it's just too far.

I gave a ticket to my travelling companion in exchange for his chaffeuring skills, but as he is no longer going either, we now have no need of the ticket.

So it's here is anyone should need or want it - I bought it early bird - $145.

PM me if you're interested.

Mnwah! x

Ah, so sorry to hear you won't be coming wandjina. Was really hoping to meet you. So many last minute tickets going up for sale...

Hope you're feeling better soon...

Oh Wandjina,

Im so sad to hear that you arent attending, i do hope your ok. I was so looking forward to catching up with you.

I'll be missing you.

Cheers, Ob.

damn i was so looking forward to spooning with you again!!!

thank god a man with a moustache has walked into my life....

So sorry you cannot make it Wandjina, if there is anything we can do to help let us know. You will be very missed at this years gathering, but i know things can not be easy at the moment, but maybe the community meeting could be the best place for you.

Hugs

Hey Wandjina

We'll miss you! I was looking forward to seeing you there too. You'll definitely be in many people's thoughts that weekend

Thanks for the kind words folks, I wish I could be there too...you have no idea. Who knows, someone with a private jet or helicopter might step out of the woodwork and make me an offer I cant refuse!

If you're passing through Sydney on your way up or down, do drop me a line. Bring some of the EGA goodness my way.

Love youse :loveheart:

Oh, and ticket sold. Thanks

Thanks jina :)

Sorry you have to miss it, hopefully you will find a nice sugardaddy in time :lol:

Hope somebody will be able to help out Tantra & breadfilter with selling their tix.