The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ayjay101

Michael Tsarion Australian Tour

Howdy,

I'm heading out on my lonesome to see Michael Tsarion this Saturday in Melbourne.

Anyone else from this forum going along?

If interested in hanging out with a fellow plant head at this event, pls drop me a line...

www.michaeltsarionaustraliantour.com

michaeltsarion.com/

astrotheology.com/

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822

Hooroo for now dudes

EDIT: spelling

Edited by ayjay101

Look closely and do your research and you'll will uncover him for the dis information agent he is. I'm sure there is a lot of truth but it is interwoven with head in theclouds BS.

Agent of Deception.

Look closely and do your research and you'll will uncover him for the dis information agent he is. I'm sure there is a lot of truth but it is interwoven with head in theclouds BS.

Agent of Deception.

Tis cool mate. I'll be going with an open mind and wont be drawing any conclusions from what is presented. In fact, I never do, about anything - it's all about gaining more info for the mix for me.

Understanding and thinking through others' perspectives is educational and worthwhile, despite your own persuasions.

I enjoy the astrotheology approach enough, to say nothing of the conspiratorial info that is presented which I also get a kick out of - but in a different way.

Labelling any truth seeker as an agent of deception is entertaining as when we're playing in thatarena, almost anything goes.

That said I'm looking forward to it a lot... this sort of stuff tickles the same funny bone as the psychedelics used to... I just find it harder to get there often enough these days with a family, kids, career, blah blah blah

Enjoy it. Just thought I'd throw my two cents for whats its worth.

Enjoy it. Just thought I'd throw my two cents for whats its worth.

All good.

Should be fun.

Gonna be front row and centre with my tin foil hat polished bright.

Might even report back here if I can be arsed.