today I checked all the cacti for arthropods and other pests , only thing detectable was about 5 species of good ole fashioned regular spider so I left them alone , maybe theyre guardians of the cacti's health somehow? , the seem to go hand in hand.. potted up those last few small stragglers uk sourced pachanoi uk sourced bridgesii and the fake bridgesii monstruose peperone (T' santiaguensis) from gaia8910 in italy for £35 thank you kindly Sabry for pointing that out about 5 months ago on one of the pics in my albums those sorts of help are always welcome , and thanks for not relabelling it either tho too and i found the same cactus for as little as £3.50 in uk ... and this cant take anything like the battering the real penis can .. or regular bridgesii either and I waited patiently for some 11litre pots to pot up the fat scop stump and my former "biggest pachanoi" of last year I looked at the terschalidus mutant ... maybe a 30x30cm 18litre pot was too big afterall ill stick it in a 24x24cm 11litre pot when they arrive too watered my large werdermannianus from Germany, so far its had about 7-8 hundred milliletres of triple strength feed in the last week and looks to be fattening at last took some pics of the macrogonus from the same guy in Germany ...some folk said possibly bridgesii but I cant see it myself maybe its the camera not doing the plants justice? heres cutting 1 and cutting 2 and cutting 2 again with a dark backgroundsince a lot of my pics with this camera have a high um exposure, if thats what its called? a lot of sun we have in my little microclimate , that's for sure