The Corroboree
indigo264nm

11\11\11 11:11:11am

For years since I started getting into psychedelics I have encountered sometimes freaky amounts of synchronicity revolving around the numbers 1111 (or 111 sometimes) and also 444. I have over years been able to work out the difference between what those numbers represent when they pop up a lot.

1111 for me seems to mostly pop up as a sign that something significant in my life worth paying attention to is happening or about to happen.

It seems to be a bit of a global phenomenon that is being experienced, and there are lots of different takes on the significance of those numbers based on different spiritual beliefs... either way there seems to be a bit of power behind the repetition of 11.

So, with this in mind is anybody else planning to take a quick jolt to hyperspace or perhaps just meditate for this once in a lifetime numerological event on friday???

I have been thinking about this date and time also. 11 11 crops up in my life often too hey....

Funny you mention that. I continually find myself looking at the clock at 11.11 when I don't recall looking much otherwise. Never thought too much of it until now!

No meditation here though, my wife likes the ol "time to lean, time to clean" so the only meditation I get is when I take a dump.

• Like 1

how weird , i just read this thread , and right now its 11.11 pm on my clock lol

http://www.childrenofthesun.org/index.php is quite an "interesting" project, particularly entertaining during times of a spiritual emergency. I don't follow it, just have a look every now and then when "feeling strange" but in retrospect, my mind wandering shows some similarities. Also suggest to keep an eye on http://solarimg.org/artis/

I was paying attention on 11:11 1/11/11, forgot there would be another one so soon.

edit: I wouldn't put too much of an emphasis on man made measured time though. What is time before it is perceived?

Edited by Distracted

^^ Cheers for the solar imaging link.. cool shit on that site.

That Children of the Sun thing is a step better than other things I've read about which discusses the 1111 phenomenon... I remember reading some site from the woman who writes those Indigo Child books and it blabbered on about 'Holy Guardian Angels', and talked of some old Guru woman called Mother Shabooboo or something just as stupid.

Seems to be a bit out there about it in relation to the 2012 movement. Even saw a whole book written about 1111 in relation to the mayan calander shiz.

Edit: Just realised after I hit post that it was 1:11am lol.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

i get the same, i was lost visiting a friend in Orange a few years ago and i called him on the phone about directions and said 'the sign man wheres the sign?' and his reply was 'sings everywhere mate, just have to have eyes to see them. i never forgot it those words always come back to me.

my lucky no. is 23, when i have a good day i sometimes see 2:23 meaning too lucky, or just 23 or 43 means double luck, i say i don't believe it and that i'm not superstitious but deep down there's part of me that does. i also find that other people sometimes describe my circumstances absolutely perfectly even though from their perspective they're speaking about something completely unrelated. or when i'm watching a movie with a few people and there's an elephant in the room, but no one is on it but everyone knows it, like someone's amateur drug habit has escalated to a new level or someone's been cheating or cheated on, and dialog from movies or lyrics from a song or a jingle from an ad just fucking crystallizes the situation to a mind blowingly succinct and perfect way. love stuff like that

• Like 1

I WOULD'VE been enjoying lucy's company for the first time in months for tomorrow, and would've had perfect time by myself to really enjoy. But nooo, not come through yet... Anyway, since it hasn't I'll be laying down on my bed with some carefully chosen crystals (and one of these: http://www.shambhalahealingtools.com/3-5-Vajra-Etheric-Weaver-Quartz-Crystal-p/vew-3.5.htm ) to meditate.

I cant help but think that the real numbers are

11/11/2011 11:11.11

I just can't ignore the 2...

When I did a Party called 777 on the 7th of july 2007 I had the same problem, but the numbers added up to 23. So I was happy!

• Like 2

When I did a Party called 777 on the 7th of july 2007 I had the same problem, but the numbers added up to 23. So I was happy!

Never mind.Continue. My point is irrelevant.

Edited by muskrat

On a note of significance of numbers.

and 33

are all very significant for me. They are becons for change but have no objectivity on the positive or negative aspects of this change, that comes down to the observers role in making the change positive.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.

The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.

For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

Another way to look at the Master numbers:

The Master numbers 11, 22, and 33 represent a triangle. A triangle of Enlightenment.

11 22

The number 11 represents the vision.

The number 22 combines vision with action

The number 33 offers guidance to the world.

I was also born in 1984.... so Im a 22, makes 33 even more significant

Edited by Slybacon
  • Like 1

nobody told us that 23 was the number of pairs of thermals you needed to bring. 23 was also the number of millimeters thickness of ice on my car saturday morning.

Yeah, human beings need continuation, it makes us anxious and depressed to be at the end or in the unknown. That’s why when some meaningless occurrence happens (like random numbers coming together into a pattern) we like to create a fictional reason for the occurrence so in our own mind the occurrence continues and never actually comes to an end, which satisfies the mind of Homo sapiens.

Peace

• Like 2

Numbers are the very foundation of exsistence.... Its funny how many great minds turn to religion at the end of their careers. It seems that the great texts have more to share about reality and existence then science.

No, the older they get, the more they want to believe that their life doesnt come to an end soon. Plain and simple, and very understandable if you think about it. People see what they want to see. You know, the thing with the numbers is actually pretty easy. There are so many numbers and its just natural that you can connect any of them with a lot of events/oddities that make them look suspicious. Generally, i think numbers are extremely interesting as they can tell us more about the history of the universe. But that has nothing to do with events that we think would be of any significance. You know, its still a number and im sure it couldnt care less what we make out of it. Humans are nothing but an insect in the universe. How arrogant of a thought it would be to think we are of any significance to such consistent things like mathematics. In some points i agree with you, sly. But i fail to see what a combination of manmade numbers based on peoples own crazy jesus-christ-time-calculation would be of any significance. You know, we kinda definated the terms date, hour, minute and second ourselves. Its nothing but a manmade scale for time. And time can be very variable and that alone prooves how unefficient that is. The faster you move, the more variable time is.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Well said EG, sums up some of my thoughts.

I was curious how 11.11am could be a significant time when things like daylight savings and timezones are in place.

Interested to hear peoples thoughts on this that are into numerology and the like??

I dont discount the concept, I just dont really understand how its meant to work.

yeah, a simple example, say we used egyptian counting. the first figure (1) would be written twice (as in 11) i think for the number seven since they used six the way we use ten.

anyway, it's all well and good to rationalise why somebody else has the viewpoint they have and think that if it weren't for those reasons, such viewpoints wouldn't exist. reading it gives me insight into atheist type viewpoints.

i think that the seemingly complete reality we observe exists in a higher framework. so, as things we don't see move and shift, they have their influence here, like if i danced around and some basic creatures photoreceptor flashed bright and then dark. except, way more trippy. reality is convincingly a solid, whole and semi-predictable thing, but really i think it's far more liquid. therefore, it might not be a load of shit for me to suppose that the perception of a series of events is more real and solid than the events themselves, or that the series of events was puppeteered by a cause more real and solid than any of the causes we would attribute it to.

and so on. i know how it sounds from your point of view, but that's fine. i'm just trying to explain that if you open up your mind to ideas like reality being nestled in a more fundamental framework that we don't understand, then you can believe almost any old horseshit that you feel like believing :P

• Like 1

Yeah thanks, its not that i generally disagree with every theory that has to do with numbers. Personally, i think that prime numbers are they key to understand the universe. But that has nothing to do with our time and date but with the basic principles of numbers. Just recently, i thought again how stupid it is to base our complete time system on the birth of some random guy that had the bad luck to end up on a cross. You know, if people find an iron cast Star Wars toy in thousands of years, they might even think we did actually praise the holy Darth Vader. 300 BV. How ridiculous. You know, they should have just said: alright, now we´re counting regardless of the religions we have. To base the whole time-system on a religion makes me lol each time i think about it.

Edited by Evil Genius

and its well stated that the date is incorrect. I think Jesus was born 3 years prior to the initial estimate.

So not only do we base our time system around the birth of a now dead begger from the middle east. It isnt even correct!!

You know, its still a number and im sure it couldnt care less what we make out of it. Humans are nothing but an insect in the universe.

Don't have time for a full reply.... But I totally don't connect with that statement. I think we as humans are yet to realise our full potential, I mean philosophically speaking who is to say that ANY of this exists out side of us...... Its all just an illusion if you ask me. I don't want to rant on about it, but to me God is more real then the keyboard Im typing on. Matter is just an illusion put forward in an attempt to make sense of reality and prepare us for deeper levels. Once we move past matter we'll experience the true nature of reality. To think we are only observing but a small fraction of all the information around us. Numbers are a human manifestation, but it is still worthy to note what YOU are manifesting. Out of the virtual soup of information you see certain numbers. To me these are significant, because they are YOUR manifestation and YOUR beacons...... take this how you will......

• Like 1

11 is a prime number.

Football(the real football), cricket, American football and field hockey are all played with teams of 11 players on the field.

The largest cat is the Siberian tiger at 11 feet long.

The deepest point of the ocean floor is 11km at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

A rugby ball is 11 inches long.

The television show Cheers ran for 11 seasons with 11 main characters

The television show MASH ran for 11 seasons with 11 main characters

i don't like to get up before 11..(am or pm you choose)

don't ring me before 11 or after 11.

and

i'm possessed by 11 different psychedelic entity's.

^^^^^

haha just realised that's 11 lines of bs

Edited by etherealdrifter